Temasek invested S$377 million into cryptocurrency firm FTX before it went bankrupt.

(17-11-2022, 10:52 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Temasek invested S$377 million into cryptocurrency firm FTX before it went bankrupt.

They said their belief in its founder Bankman-Fried "would appear to have been misplaced".

➡️ http://bit.ly/3EFYj5z

Follow us on @mothershipsg for the latest updates

Bastard! They said they will write off its investment ““irrespective of the outcome of FTX’s bankruptcy protection filing”......
JUST LIKE THAT??!!

When minority shareholders of Hyflux went to Temasick to ask them to rescue Hyfuck, they really no Hwee!!

And here they can lose millions like macham nothing!!

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(17-11-2022, 04:56 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  How can a sovereign wealth fund invest in an unregulated investment like crypto exchanges in the first place?

This what the  majority of Singaporeans wants to know......... Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(17-11-2022, 04:58 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  Bastard! They said they will write off its investment ““irrespective of the outcome of FTX’s bankruptcy protection filing”......
JUST LIKE THAT??!!

When minority shareholders of Hyflux went to Temasick to ask them to rescue Hyfuck, they really no Hwee!!

They no do due diligence? Can so easy just say “our belief in sbf was misplaced? “

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(17-11-2022, 05:06 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  They no do due diligence? Can so easy just say “our belief in sbf was misplaced? “

They may say that it is a honest mistake, let's move on....... Angry

like dat ar
went to zero in 48hrs
left only token box
dat Georgy boy got me wori-ed
tok Uber Doordash same chutpattern
like dat our Grab etc in danger zone.
built on a box with an idea

santa arr. early
click on pic cancel popup

https://t.me/intelslava/41282

(17-11-2022, 04:58 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  Bastard! They said they will write off its investment ““irrespective of the outcome of FTX’s bankruptcy protection filing”......
JUST LIKE THAT??!!

They no need to answer to anyone what
lose a lot end of the day no body need to take responsible
Literally is unlike Private corporation

If They are Private Corporation now surely get screw by shareholders inside board meeting

(17-11-2022, 06:33 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  They no need to answer to anyone what

If They are Private Corporation now surely get screw by shareholders inside board meeting

I agree with your stance...... Clapping

(17-11-2022, 06:33 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  They no need to answer to anyone what

They are our sovereign wealth fund. Suppose to be for the benefit of the country.  Yet it seems they are running their own private fiefdom Sad

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

revealing their operande
may cause them to sw-ON

(17-11-2022, 06:40 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  They are our sovereign wealth fund. Suppose to be for the benefit of the country.  Yet it seems they are running their own private fiefdom Sad
That shouldn't be the way.......... Big Grin

wua Iranian drone beri powerful on its way
https://t.me/intelslava/41279

(17-11-2022, 12:14 PM)debono Wrote:  Very true, it cannot be coincidence in so many times, I suspect no due diligence is done....... crying

then prompt me to the 2 second question, after so many 'honest' mistake made, is it really due to no due diligence? or already know what is coming, just ride on the fall. Transfer of wealth can be in many forms.  Thinking

(18-11-2022, 01:44 PM)wulala Wrote:  then prompt me to the 2 second question, after so many 'honest' mistake made, is it really due to no due diligence? or already know what is coming, just ride on the fall. Transfer of wealth can be in many forms.  Thinking

Temasek  must answer for it, or at least MAS should do some query....... Angry

(18-11-2022, 02:11 PM)debono Wrote:  Temasek  must answer for it, or at least MAS should do some query....... Angry
I remember my boss will announce to treat such bad investment as paying tuition fee if that farker who committed it is his blue eye boy. ... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(18-11-2022, 02:15 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I remember my boss will announce to treat such bad investment as paying tuition fee if that farker who committed it is his blue eye boy. ... Big Grin

But if the loss in in tens of thousands, it is a painful and expensive lesson to learn from.......... Angry

The subject Dont any how write can. The keyword "before" is totally wrong and misleading. Please replace "before" with "in seperate unrelated without bias"

Ex CEO half past 6

(18-11-2022, 02:22 PM)Scythian Wrote:  .
Ex CEO half past 6

She had an accolade from PM Lee, I saw this on TV a few years ago......... Laughing

(18-11-2022, 02:30 PM)debono Wrote:  She had an accolade from PM Lee, I saw this on TV a few years ago......... Laughing
She got blue eye lah. ... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(18-11-2022, 02:37 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  She got blue eye lah. ... Big Grin

Some one at the top is her blue eye boy/girl.........? Laughing