Terry Xu : Crowdfunding $16K on Day 1...Let's do our part

[Image: 4E3o9DV.jpg]
[Image: kKhWNKK.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Clapping Clapping Clapping

8Umbrella Umbrella

Singaporeans all very rich.

I have donated.

Terry, stay the course..Do not be intimidated
...ordinary Singaporeans are behind you.

[Image: CBIZLpZ.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(02-09-2021, 04:24 PM)toothpick Wrote:  Singaporeans all very rich.

Ordinary Sinkees not rich, some lost their jobs to ce.ca.

Only the ministars are rich

8Umbrella Umbrella

Donate what you can afford.
Whether $10 or $1000. Do what u can to help.

Is not a matter of being rich. A small little hand counts a lot with many hands combined.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(02-09-2021, 05:46 PM)5354 Wrote:  Ladies and gentlemen

Terru Xu employed Malaysians to write articles containing falsehoods to stir hatred against the ruling government in Singapore

Donating to pay for his crimes will encourage more traitors like him to destabilize Singapore

Do no be a despicable fcuk trying to get others to be a traitor

A govt that welcomes foreigners and embrace foreigners turns around and criticise TOC for having foreigners is one of double standard and hypocrisy.

Even if TOC is all Singaporeans the pap will try to shut it down and cast aspersions because it bravely echoes the concerns of ordinary Singaporeans.

Terry Xu was sued for citing statements from LHL's own sister...for heaven sake, this is something really shameful to say the least.

(02-09-2021, 05:52 PM)5354 Wrote:  Ladies and gentlemen

Since the day I joined Sgtalk I already knew sgbuffett is a selfish liar and hypocrite

Pretending to a nice person but is in fact a despicable liar who would stop at nothing to promote hatred against PAP

Because he was denied a spot in NUS due to his poor A level results

This snake will never change
Don’t spam this thread with all yr nonsense. Just becos you lost semb marine and you keep on harping and whining on SgBuffett.

(02-09-2021, 06:17 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Don’t spam this thread with all yr nonsense. Just becos you lost semb marine and you keep on harping and whining on SgBuffett.

You have a point there.

(02-09-2021, 04:40 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Donate what you can afford.
Whether $10 or $1000. Do what u can to help.
Bro, thks for yr info.  I hv done my part.  A little helping hand matters a lot. Even though I am retired, is still affordable for me to do something meaningful. In my younger days, whenever I saw those weak ones been bullied, I felt frustrated.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(02-09-2021, 04:32 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I have donated.

Terry, stay the course..Do not be intimidated
...ordinary Singaporeans are behind you.

[Image: CBIZLpZ.jpg]
Strengthen up Terry.! Many stands by your side and make sure you are not left behind in times of need.  Becos you speak for many of us and do not lost faith in yr fight.

since PM is going to donate the total sum to charity, terry actually can ask those who like to give donations to charity to donate. one stone two birds
[+] 2 users Like drgn's post