Tesla promoters likely to pump up the stock to unload in coming weeks

I have started to see the same YouTubers who pump the stock up in order to unload at high prices again active to lure ignorant unseasoned investors back into the stock again.

This time they are using phrases like "generational opportunity" ..."chance of a life time" to bring in the next batch of suckers.

At same time, 8 YouTubers with big following are also promoting Tesla 

[Image: jvTfxnK.jpg]

Some crazy woman claims it will go up to $7000 per share

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Pump up a then unload ....after that hlit will sink...
[Image: w0zcVE9.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(29-12-2022, 09:46 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I have started to see the same YouTubers who pump the stock up in order to unload at high prices again active to lure ignorant unseasoned investors back into the stock again.

This time they are using phrases like "generational opportunity" ..."chance of a life time" to bring in the next batch of suckers.

At same time, 8 YouTubers with big following are also promoting Tesla 

[Image: jvTfxnK.jpg]

Some crazy woman claims it will go up to $7000 per share

Do you think Telsa shares will hit $7000 in 5 years time.........? Thinking Laughter-68

As expected pumpers pump it up.

Now 7% up. Those FOMO heads will start charging.

[Image: oZkHHw6.jpg]