Testimonial: TKL - SilkAir Compassionate

https://redwiretimes.com/kua-politics/pe...r-tragedy/
[+] 3 users Like Sentinel's post

He does not speak well.
Some of his social media are quirky.

But there is no doubt about his integrity and willingness to serve the interest of Singaporeans.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

GG also can't speak very well though TKL is slightly better. To me it does not matter at all. It is the heart and thinking that I admired. On the contrary, there are many scums that speak very good English but are very shallow.

(26-08-2023, 06:11 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  https://redwiretimes.com/kua-politics/pe...r-tragedy/

Wow! That's magnanimous and noble. This is the first time I read this.
His action speaks louder than words
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

That's another testimony of his. Those who are doutbful about his speaking up for the lehman bro victims got anything to say?
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(26-08-2023, 09:08 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  That's another testimony of his. Those who are doutbful about his speaking up for the lehman bro victims got anything to say?

During the silkair tragedy, he was pap party member. During Lehman time he's no longer Pap liao. Is it ok to compare like that? After he come out from pap, he started to buay song pap. When he was in pap, he plp like no tomorrow and looked down on you guys. What do u think? Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(26-08-2023, 09:17 PM)winbig Wrote:  During the silkair tragedy, he was pap party member. During Lehman time he's no longer Pap liao. Is it ok to compare like that? After he come out from pap, he started to buay song pap. When he was in pap, he plp like no tomorrow and looked down on you guys. What do u think? Laughing

Duno you understand this or not:

莫以小人之心,度君子之腹

唯小人与妇人难养也

But quite suitable for you
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(26-08-2023, 09:32 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Duno you understand this or not:

莫以小人之心,度君子之腹

唯小人与妇人难养也

But quite suitable for you

别把色狼当君子啦。 Rotfl

(26-08-2023, 09:48 PM)winbig Wrote:  别把色狼当君子啦。 Rotfl

Aiya 小人也不要当太多吧

(26-08-2023, 09:50 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Aiya 小人也不要当太多吧

Aiya, 说到你不爱听的就说人家是小人。 你这个君子的度量还真有限。 你不会是岳不群吧? Big Grin

(26-08-2023, 09:59 PM)winbig Wrote:  Aiya, 说到你不爱听的就说人家是小人。 你这个君子的度量还真有限。 你不会是岳不群吧? Big Grin

That's a nice tight slap on that Marxist's face.  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(26-08-2023, 09:59 PM)winbig Wrote:  Aiya, 说到你不爱听的就说人家是小人。 你这个君子的度量还真有限。 你不会是岳不群吧? Big Grin

不要说我们吧,大人小人都不重要。说说tkl 吧。中四毕业,就有这样的事业成就,比大多数人都强对吧?虽然口花花,也没什么大不了。就算不喜欢也没必要去制造谣言来抹黑他吧?

那个老臭汉奸吃饱了又出来卖弄屁股啊?

(26-08-2023, 10:17 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  不要说我们吧,大人小人都不重要。说说tkl 吧。中四毕业,就有这样的事业成就,比大多数人都强对吧?虽然口花花,也没什么大不了。就算不喜欢也没必要去制造谣言来抹黑他吧?

很多人包括我在内都只是看照片啦。无需去造谣。你看了照片没感想? 还是昧着良心不去想?

(26-08-2023, 10:19 PM)winbig Wrote:  很多人包括我在内都只是看照片啦。无需去造谣。你看了照片没感想? 还是昧着良心不去想?

同样的一张照片,心术不正的人看了当然会有邪念。你就是酱的人咯

(26-08-2023, 10:26 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  同样的一张照片,心术不正的人看了当然会有邪念。你就是酱的人咯

那你是觉得手动动小女孩的胸部是很正常咯? 你去外面动动看啦。 Rotfl

(26-08-2023, 10:30 PM)winbig Wrote:  那你是觉得手动动小女孩的胸部是很正常咯? 你去外面动动看啦。 Rotfl

魔由心生,你的邪念太深了

(26-08-2023, 10:32 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  魔由心生,你的邪念太深了

你太像岳不群了. Laughing

We just see mainstream media publishing this.
They are only interested in smearing.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.