Testing China's Reaction: Pinoy fishers to sail back to Panatag Shoal

Filipino fisherfolk will sail again to Panatag (Scarborough) Shoal to determine if the supposed meeting between President Marcos and Chinese President Xi Jinping in San Francisco, California over the weekend will result in an improved situation in the area amid the harassment of Chinese coast guard and militia, according to a fishers’ group.

https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2023/...atag-shoal

China should bomb the rascal fishing boats to kingdom cum lah.

If not the rascals will keep going back to the China’s territory to fish
[+] 1 user Likes Stoki's post

[Image: Screenshot-20231117-213812-You-Tube.jpg]

They're paid to create troubles.

[Image: kNTO5kq.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

It's not about just fishing. Over time pinoy will claim territorial rights as they fished there for ages...

She served the United States Navy in World War II and the Vietnam War.

After the Vietnam War, Harnett County was transferred to the Philippine Navy, which named her BRP Sierra Madre (LT-57).

In 1999, the Philippine government deliberately had her run aground on Second Thomas Shoal in the Spratly Islands to serve as an outpost of the Philippine Marine Corps to assert Philippine sovereignty in the country's dispute with China over the ownership of the Spratly Islands. She still serves that function as of 2023.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRP_Sierra_Madre

Vessels are believed to be transporting construction materials to form an Island.

EEZ is not territorial rights. It's like the corridors outside your flat, you can use them but they're not your territory. Understand?

(20-11-2023, 08:36 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: kNTO5kq.jpg]

[Image: da1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20231120-123516-Chrome.jpg]

Us territory

Time to teach the pinis a lesson.