Is GST Really Fair and Inclusive?

Tharman squeeze your blood and say Fair & Inclusive

Yet 30% idiots believe him

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

[Image: Definition-Fair.png]

[Image: Definition-Fair-Pix.png]

I remember when they intro GST , Claim it " help the poor and needy " so call they claim " The Rich Pay more GST in the sense they spend more = contribute more on GST "

I feel is subjective. Why they feel every rich ones out there will just spend and spend? Wise rich spend on investment , roll for more profits. Whereas unwise one obviously which Govt claim" they spend a lot on luxury stuffs, expensive foods daily ".

end of the day , the poor and average income also spend for some contribute to GST , pay bills also get affected as increase due to GST. extra one buck + is not a joke if you add together for one year , as you pay 12 x
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

If poor and rich pay the same % of tax, then it's unfair. It's not the absolute amount of tax that determine whether it's fair or not. Don't be naive to be snook by the gov.

(15-09-2023, 07:42 PM)Instinct Wrote:  If poor and rich pay the same % of tax, then it's unfair. It's not the absolute amount of tax that determine whether it's fair or not. Don't be naive to be snook by the gov.

There is no fairness in this world. Only big fish eats small fish. Small fish eats small prawn.
Dont go and believe it can help the poor.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

This is ridiculous! I refuse to be included for GST and please, this does not make me feel inclusive.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

GST is the result of profligate
spending by the govt. - Lee HL.
[+] 3 users Like Alice Alicia's post

(15-09-2023, 07:59 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  There is no fairness in this world. Only big fish eats small fish. Small fish eats small prawn.
Dont go and believe it can help the poor.

So naive to believe the gov.  Rotfl

GST is to tax everyone whether U rich or not. that is the main point, The riches one will have other taxes like income tax, a higher one than normal person. GST is another round of tax to get more and squeezed from us.

To impose GST on essentials and medical expenses is not fair but cruel!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!
[+] 4 users Like Fit's post

GST is a cane used to beat everyone

regardless of weak, poor or old

So how can it be Fair??

[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

Yes, GST is fair and good for Singapore.
Money are re distributed according to income level.
Super rich got none, poor will get long term payment.

I suggest GST to be raise further to 10 or 12% so that poor can get more.

GST = govt save themselves

(17-09-2023, 09:29 AM)puntfast2 Wrote:  Yes, GST is fair and good for Singapore.
Money are re distributed according to income level.
Super rich got none, poor will get long term payment.

I suggest GST to be raise further to 10 or 12% so that poor can get more.

Indeed, it's best to increase it for you only. Get the F...k back to your edmw.

Beware of imposter and trolls!

so vote wisely. U give the vote for gov to punished yourself, silly right. the gov is not the gov we got to know. they now run sg like a entity, all about money.