Thailand NEW SHOPPING MALL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnEnmKknKcs

Whereas our SG ....seem can't catch up Thanks to the current Lazy PAP lead by LHL ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JkKrKKdRns

So Bangkok overtakes Spore as shopping paradise in Asia

good quality mall...friendly staffs....amazing food...thailand 100% better than SG
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

If you stay near a mid sized mall with a grocer, a food court and some shops shd suffice. If it has a mrt station nearby even better.

Singapore shopping malls are dead! Most retailers make losses...Big players like Robinsons is smart to run and cut losses...

Got terrorists shoot people anot?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(04-12-2023, 09:47 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Singapore shopping malls are dead! Most retailers make losses...Big players like Robinsons is smart to run and cut losses...

rental so High , even other countries even Thailand their rental for shopping malls are high STILL lower than SG.

just today Hotel side claim Oct less revenue due to less tourist come SG. OBVIOUSLY is expensive.

Hotel rate in SG also not cheap compare with The Same Corporation operate in other countries whereby their side is cheaper at least a bit.

lastly what SG can offer ? Of course we are small is always disadvantage come tourism but isn't our GREEDY PAP are so call " scholars , smart ppl " they even claim they deserve to get pay more because they do a lot ? so what they going to do ? improve SG tourism and entertainment ?

(04-12-2023, 09:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  rental so High , even other countries even Thailand their rental for shopping malls are high STILL lower than SG.

just today Hotel side claim Oct less revenue due to less tourist come SG. OBVIOUSLY is expensive.

Hotel rate in SG also not cheap compare with The Same Corporation operate in other countries whereby their side is cheaper at least a bit.

lastly what SG can offer ? Of course we are small is always disadvantage come tourism but isn't our GREEDY PAP are so call " scholars , smart ppl " they even claim they deserve to get pay more because they do a lot ? so what they going to do ? improve SG tourism and entertainment ?

If a tourist with a budget of 5k, he will choose to spend that money in Thailand rather than Sg..that is only common sense..sg is the last country on their mind to visit...

With 5k, I rather visit China, Japan or Vietnam...sg has no 4 seasons, no natural landscapes...nothing at all!

not scare another shooting target ?

SG small place less population if to build grand expensive shopping centre is also a waste since now lesser tourists coming in

Many are saving money due to high cost living as the years passes by

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️