Thailand PM announces quarantine-free travel for visitors from 45 countries

Wef from 1st November....really aggressive.

Cannot cope with zero tourist dollars anymore. Just go ahead to open up, absorbing cash is more important than human lives.

Will there be lots of visitors to Thailand?
Lots of pent up demand for Thai massages and fun??

https://thethaiger.com/hot-news/tourism/...november-1

1. Foreign visitors must arrive by air and come from a list of “low-risk” countries approved by the Public Health Ministry
2. Have proof of vaccination with 2 doses of a recognised Covid-19 vaccine
3. Have a negative PCR test result taken within 72 hours of departure from your home country
4. Have at least US$50,000 in Covid-19 insurance coverage
5. Have proof of a hotel booking
6. Travellers must download the Mor Chana app and take a second PCR test on arrival or within 24 hours of arrival
7. If the second test is negative, visitors can continue their journey without any further quarantine

1. Australia
2. Austria
3. Bahrain
4. Belgium
5. Bhutan
6. Brunei Darussalam
7. Bulgaria
8. Cambodia
9. Canada
10.Chile
11.China
12.Cyprus
13.Czech Republic
14.Denmark
15.Estonia
16.Finland
17.France
18.Germany
19.Greece
20.Hungary
21.Iceland
22.Ireland
23.Israel
24.Italy
25.Japan
26.Latvia
27.Lithuania
28.Malaysia
29.Malta
30.Netherlands
31.New Zealand
32.Norway
33.Poland
34.Portugal
35.Qatar
36.Saudi Arabia
37.Singapore
38.Slovenia
39.South Korea
40.Spain
41.Sweden
42.Switzerland
43.United Arab Emirates
44.United Kingdom
45.United States
46.Hong Kong

(22-10-2021, 09:47 AM)theold Wrote:  https://thethaiger.com/hot-news/tourism/...november-1

1. Foreign visitors must arrive by air and come from a list of “low-risk” countries approved by the Public Health Ministry
3. Have a negative PCR test result taken within 72 hours of departure from your home country
6. Travellers must download the Mor Chana app and take a second PCR test on arrival or within 24 hours of arrival
7. If the second test is negative, visitors can continue their journey without any further quarantine

1. Australia
2. Austria
3. Bahrain
4. Belgium
5. Bhutan
6. Brunei Darussalam
7. Bulgaria
8. Cambodia
9. Canada
10.Chile
11.China
12.Cyprus
13.Czech Republic
14.Denmark
15.Estonia
16.Finland
17.France
18.Germany
19.Greece
20.Hungary
21.Iceland
22.Ireland
23.Israel
24.Italy
25.Japan
26.Latvia
27.Lithuania
28.Malaysia
29.Malta
30.Netherlands
31.New Zealand
32.Norway
33.Poland
34.Portugal
35.Qatar
36.Saudi Arabia
37.Singapore
38.Slovenia
39.South Korea
40.Spain
41.Sweden
42.Switzerland
43.United Arab Emirates
44.United Kingdom
45.United States
46.Hong Kong

I am puzzled why Singapore is in the list... Thinking

(22-10-2021, 10:04 AM)debono Wrote:  I am puzzled why Singapore is in the list... Thinking

Of course Singapore is in the list because more risky countries like UK is in that list too.......... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

SG is a highly lucrative market for Thailand.
It's like a pot of precious gold and gems, not to be missed and excluded.

Truly, how many will want to take the risk to visit??

(22-10-2021, 10:07 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Of course Singapore is in the list because more risky countries like UK is in that list too.......... Big Grin

Thailand should be more conservative, and should only allow those countries with less infections to come to their shores.  It is a dangerous "game" Thailand is playing, choosing money verses lives.... crying

HK listed as one of the 46 countries. The pinky fans angry liao!
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

You have a choice. Unlike vacc.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigbluedot's post

Thailand will end up like a hell, no country is as aggressive as Thailand.

Thailand opened up Phuket last month got outbreak, now it simply opens up the whole country just like that.

(22-10-2021, 12:32 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  You have a choice. Unlike vacc.

You may have a choice weather, to be vaccinate against Covid-19, but the garment will make it so troublesome that it become a pain in the ass for those who did not vaccinate.... nudie

(22-10-2021, 10:04 AM)debono Wrote:  I am puzzled why Singapore is in the list... Thinking
Because of our high vaccination rate

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Only the desperate will go even need to PCR twice in a week …..

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

they forgot to tell u
any visitor caught haveing the disease will be shot dead on the spot...lol
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

Those that are travelling now are mostly due to urgent businesses, employment, studies, family emergencies and unavoidable personal matters.

Only a handful will travel now for leisure.
There is an extremely high cost to do it now.

Can go but come back still need quarantine..

Quick quick open up to Thailand..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

CECA land Not one of the country.

Laughing

Smile

(22-10-2021, 03:51 PM)Niubee Wrote:  CECA land Not one of the country.

Laughing

Yeah, very observant,  India is not in the list.....Thailand is playing it safe.... Clapping

(22-10-2021, 04:03 PM)debono Wrote:  Yeah, very observant,  India is not in the list.....Thailand is playing it safe.... Clapping

but both the US and Britain are in the list, which will bring Delta plus viruses to Thailand then spread all over the world via the tourists from these 46 countries. Rolleyes

(22-10-2021, 04:29 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  but both the US and Britain are in the list, which will bring Delta plus viruses to Thailand then spread all over the world via the tourists from these 46 countries. Rolleyes

This is the chance they must  take, cos if it is business meeting, then Thailand needs to open for them.  It is said that all  the tourist spots are near extinct and therefore no tourist dollar is coming in.... Big Grin

Because SingDollar most powerful and very near by plane, and Thais know that Sg would prefer not to go MY and Indo if given the choice, maybe?

Also Kimchi and Sushi more expensive and for longer stays so maybe not suitable for turnaround quickie?

Thailand has The Great Buddha to protect them

Singapore has The Great PAP

(22-10-2021, 04:41 PM)NoActionTalkOnly Wrote:  Because SingDollar most powerful and very near by plane, and Thais know that Sg would prefer not to go MY and Indo if given the choice, maybe?

Also Kimchi and Sushi more expensive and for longer stays so maybe not suitable for turnaround quickie?

So Singaporeans would prefer going to Thailand than to South Korea or Japan...?

(22-10-2021, 05:03 PM)debono Wrote:  So Singaporeans would prefer going to Thailand than to Japan...?

The prawn price is too high, and the prawn is too small to see?

(22-10-2021, 05:06 PM)NoActionTalkOnly Wrote:  The prawn price is too high, and the prawn is too small to see?

???????????? Thinking

(22-10-2021, 09:47 AM)theold Wrote:  https://thethaiger.com/hot-news/tourism/...november-1

1. Australia
2. Austria
3. Bahrain
4. Belgium
5. Bhutan
6. Brunei Darussalam
7. Bulgaria
8. Cambodia
9. Canada
10.Chile
11.China
12.Cyprus
13.Czech Republic
14.Denmark
15.Estonia
16.Finland
17.France
18.Germany
19.Greece
20.Hungary
21.Iceland
22.Ireland
23.Israel
24.Italy
25.Japan
26.Latvia
27.Lithuania
28.Malaysia
29.Malta
30.Netherlands
31.New Zealand
32.Norway
33.Poland
34.Portugal
35.Qatar
36.Saudi Arabia
37.Singapore
38.Slovenia
39.South Korea
40.Spain
41.Sweden
42.Switzerland
43.United Arab Emirates
44.United Kingdom
45.United States
46.Hong Kong

vietcon not in the list.

Taiwan uses homegrown vaccine...

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(22-10-2021, 11:36 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Taiwan uses homegrown vaccine...

Use Sinovac and Sinopharm, already got restrictions going to Europe..

Use homegrown vaccine, the number of countries they can go will be very very limited..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Wow, if go to Thailand, you are opening to more country risks and SG no need to control too much also.

(23-10-2021, 09:15 AM)FangFang Wrote:  Wow, if go to Thailand, you are opening to more country risks and SG no need to control too much also.

I don't understand why we are still 'inviting' imported viruses to come to our shores, in this mode there are the Delta, Black Fungus and MU variants of the Covid-19 to contend with.......... crying