Thailand "beats China, takes second place behind India as best nation for starting bu

"Thailand beats China, takes second place behind India as best nation for starting business"

"Besides Thailand, the other South-East Asian countries in the Top 10 list are Philippines (sixth), Vietnam (seventh) and Malaysia (ninth).

The rankings to start a business this year were determined through a comprehensive survey involving more than 17,000 people worldwide. Among them were 4,600 decision-makers in the business world, like senior executives in organisations or small business owners who employ staff."

(12-09-2023, 05:58 PM)Scythian Wrote:  "Thailand beats China, takes second place behind India as best nation for starting business"

"Besides Thailand, the other South-East Asian countries in the Top 10 list are Philippines (sixth), Vietnam (seventh) and Malaysia (ninth).

The rankings to start a business this year were determined through a comprehensive survey involving more than 17,000 people worldwide. Among them were 4,600 decision-makers in the business world, like senior executives in organisations or small business owners who employ staff."

Post the source lah. Basic thing to do when quoting another source.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

"Here is the list of the top 10 countries considered the best for initiating a business this year:

1. India

2. Thailand

3. China

4. Mexico

5. United States

6. Philippines

7. Vietnam

8. Brazil

9. Malaysia

10. Spain."
https://www.thestar.com.my/aseanplus/ase...0.%20Spain.

SG is 11th.

AU is 41st...OMG

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countri...a-business

This ranking is farking fake. India is well-known for its red tape and now you're telling me it's best place for starting business???

(12-09-2023, 08:12 PM)Scythian Wrote:  "Here is the list of the top 10 countries considered the best for initiating a business this year:

1. India

2. Thailand

3. China

4. Mexico

5. United States

6. Philippines

7. Vietnam

8. Brazil

9. Malaysia

10. Spain."
https://www.thestar.com.my/aseanplus/ase...0.%20Spain.

India is the best place for starting a business? It must be wrong, red tape, corruption and high tariff for imported goods make India one of the hardest places to start a business. Do you know you need 94 chops from various departments to get approval for opening a business, in case any of the departments rejects you are going nowhere, you may have to bribe the government officials in order to get all 94 approvals. The other problem is high tariffs for importing goods, do you know you have to pay twice the price as the tariff is 100%? for example you import a coffee machine at a price of $10k, you have to pay another $10k import tax to Indian government. Now you tell me if India is the best place to start a business?

(12-09-2023, 10:50 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  India is the best place for starting a business? It must be wrong, red tape, corruption and high tariff for imported goods make India one of the hardest places to start a business. Do you know you need 94 chops from various departments to get approval for opening a business, in case any of the departments rejects you are going nowhere, you may have to bribe the government officials in order to get all 94 approvals. The other problem is high tariffs for importing goods, do you know you have to pay twice the price as the tariff is 100%? for example you import a coffee machine at a price of $10k, you have to pay another $10k import tax to Indian government. Now you tell me if India is the best place to start a business?

PM Lee says India, the land of opportunities

doing business in India ?

mlmlwml.