Chiobu explains why she not having kids...

https://www.tiktok.com/@_k_yn/video/7271990085535452434?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

She don't understand 人养你你养人. She's very selfish.

Noted....but is she ok with sex buddies? Laughing nudie

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Is her meow meow smelly? Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Some women just cannot get pregnant for some reason. She is probably one of those barren type. So she have to give other excuses lor

(12-09-2023, 12:22 PM)Stoki Wrote:  Some women just cannot get pregnant for some reason. She is probably one of those barren type. So she have to give other excuses lor

In Chinese, it is called Stone girl. 石女 lah.

不孝有三,无后为大。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(12-09-2023, 07:17 AM)winbig Wrote:  She don't understand 人养你你养人. She's very selfish.

This generation grew up with maids in attendance.

Raising the next generation was the role of the mother, but these kids only saw their mother leaving the house early in the morning for Shenton Way where she held a high-powered job.  The maid stayed behind, and so they equated the job of raising kids as being like a maid.

When it came to mentioning the man, she said he was working outside, as though he was having a better time.  Getting backstabbed at the office, fighting neck and neck with other staff for survival, for promotion, for a better Performance Appraisal, or at least, not to get a bad one, was somehow easier than feeding or bathing a baby, according to her.  "He couldn't help with taking care of the kid", she said.

Two generations ago, the PG never complained.  They looked after five or six children, while the men went out to work.  Today, they whine even looking after only one kid.

So, with her and SgBuffet remaining single, we can only import more and more new citizens.

And this generation would also consider taking care of their elderly parents as being like a maid.  If your mother is non ambulant, it's the maid's job to push the wheelchair.  If you do it, you are doing the job of a maid.  If your mother is no longer able to lift her hands to hold a spoon, feeding her spoon by spoon is the job of a maid!

Since she does not want to marry, she is good for pump and dump lor....but I want her to wash her meow meow first.   Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

People are suffering. Birth is suffering.

Buddha said. Birth is perpetual suffering.

(12-09-2023, 12:31 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  In Chinese, it is called Stone girl. 石女 lah.

不孝有三,无后为大。

Wah, this is very old-fashioned thinking leh.

She still not mature enough also good for her not to think of having children.

That's why I always think the govt policy on raising birth rates are not targeted enough. Some people, such as this woman, will never want to have kids no matter what incentive govt gives.

The policy should be tailored to those who want kids or already have one kid and want to have more. Channel all the incentives and whatever HDB grants towards this group.

(12-09-2023, 07:10 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://www.tiktok.com/@_k_yn/video/7271990085535452434?

Girls just wanna have fun lah! Big Grin

She just want money 💰
Give her enough she is willing to bear you many children

(12-09-2023, 12:39 PM)Oyk Wrote:  This generation grew up with maids in attendance.

Raising the next generation was the role of the mother, but these kids only saw their mother leaving the house early in the morning for Shenton Way where she held a high-powered job.  The maid stayed behind, and so they equated the job of raising kids as being like a maid.

When it came to mentioning the man, she said he was working outside, as though he was having a better time.  Getting backstabbed at the office, fighting neck and neck with other staff for survival, for promotion, for a better Performance Appraisal, or at least, not to get a bad one, was somehow easier than feeding or bathing a baby, according to her.  "He couldn't help with taking care of the kid", she said.

Two generations ago, the PG never complained.  They looked after five or six children, while the men went out to work.  Today, they whine even looking after only one kid.

So, with her and SgBuffet remaining single, we can only import more and more new citizens.

And this generation would also consider taking care of their elderly parents as being like a maid.  If your mother is non ambulant, it's the maid's job to push the wheelchair.  If you do it, you are doing the job of a maid.  If your mother is no longer able to lift her hands to hold a spoon, feeding her spoon by spoon is the job of a maid!

Since she does not want to marry, she is good for pump and dump lor....but I want her to wash her meow meow first.   Rolleyes
You got chance meh? Just watch her video and keep your mouth shut

(12-09-2023, 03:26 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You got chance meh? Just watch her video and keep your mouth shut

[Image: IMG-20230207-WA0004.jpg]

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(12-09-2023, 04:04 PM)Blin Wrote:  Maybe at 35 to 40 try have baby if don have never mind. https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSLw5VRrK/

AI very smart know your subjects.arrange accordingly . Smile

Give birth not tight la she wasn't too remain tight

(12-09-2023, 05:53 PM)Nevereatrice Wrote:  Give birth not tight la she wasn't too remain tight

Now is 2023 can cesarean birth

Doctor will sew the meow meow if woman give birth naturally...no joke pain like hell

LOL TO HER RAH

SUMMARY SHE WANT A RICH HUBBY RAH

She at least " honest " to say , in an indirectly way ,

" Unless you are a Tai Tai , got helper , maid just sit there no need do anything "

Next she claim Hubby busy at work , where got time to handle too aka means she hope her hubby is a " yuppy " aka no need work no need worry money. Money automatic there due to family wealth , generation pass down , even spend and spend also cannot spend finish still got spare left over to next gen.

lastly she claim " I don't think I so lucky " aka means she hope her hubby is a Rich Yuppy but doubt will be luck to know one even get marry with him