Everything About the 22YO M’sian Woman Who Was Found Dead in Pasir Ris River

(20-01-2022, 09:50 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  结束 is a noun over here lah.

地 is used after a verb. Rotfl

Ya lah, you are right. I shdnt put a 了。
的 noun
地 adverb
得 verb

Turn on your speakers!  Listen!  And learn Chinese!

(19-01-2022, 11:24 PM)wulala Wrote:  Seems like our sky eye no use want, cannot trace where about. Just like the new year gathering group, till now no sound no picture.

Not to mention someone say that they will view cctv to catch those breach of COVID-19 rules on new year eve ...hor till now no sound no news
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(20-01-2022, 11:44 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Turn on your speakers!  Listen!  And learn Chinese!

https://youtu.be/wr44rLL_jR0

ah hua, this song 你的样子 aso not bad

(19-01-2022, 09:42 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Shouldn't it be 地?
Both can!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

(20-01-2022, 12:26 PM)Fit Wrote:  Both can!

Cannot!

(20-01-2022, 11:46 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Not to mention someone say that they will view cctv to catch those breach of COVID-19 rules on new year eve ...hor till now no sound no news

maybe can hear and see under the carpet Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes wulala's post

I think commit Sucide

One close friend claim she got send her , her last massage
I just saw an update from mainstream media

Everything About the 22YO M’sian Woman Who Was Found Dead in Pasir Ris River

👉🏻 https://goodyfeed.com/khoo-yee-joo-apiapiriver/amp/

For more informative & entertaining contents, follow @goodyfeedsg

Poor girl, so tragic.
[+] 1 user Likes Great's post

Likely committed suicide. Her sister hinted.... very sad. RIP

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/b...nt-missing

From what i read, with such a family and relatives, it is understandable why she will be so alone and lonely as it is very synthetic feelings and can be quite a big pressuré for a young ger away from home and working in a foreign country

So she chose to end it all

Aiyo, why did the Goodyfeed dig up the deceased's details and family? Just let her rest in peace.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

(20-01-2022, 01:10 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I heard if cannot find a body within an area, A high priest will be called in, what he does is just chant and throw a red ball into the ocean. Red ball stop moving means the body is within the area. Heard of this long time ago, Don no how true.

I saw in HongKee movies they throw watermelon …. kinda wonder how they throw to find MH370 ……  Thinking

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(20-01-2022, 03:14 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I saw in HongKee movies they throw watermelon …. kinda wonder how they throw to find MH370 ……  Thinking

In Malaysia, the bomoh uses two big coconuts to search for the lost MH370 commercial aircraft......

(20-01-2022, 03:19 PM)debono Wrote:  In Malaysia, the bomoh uses two big coconuts to search for the lost MH370 commercial aircraft......

Muddysia Boleh national hero

[Image: main-1-jpg-ext.jpg]

(20-01-2022, 03:27 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Muddysia Boleh national hero

[Image: main-1-jpg-ext.jpg]

How can they think by throwing two  coconuts they can find, MH370, where the most high-tech equipment cannot find any planes wreckages....

(20-01-2022, 03:41 PM)debono Wrote:  How can they think by throwing two  coconuts they can find, MH370, where the most high-tech equipment cannot find any planes wreckages....

Maybe he should throw a few more  Rotfl

22 Yr old young ; cannot take the life here can go back JB ....or go PRC to work there ...Singapore speak English here lah
[+] 1 user Likes ysh02's post

bery sad …..

(20-01-2022, 04:02 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  22 Yr old young ; cannot take the life here can go back JB ....or go PRC to work there ...Singapore speak English here lah

At age 22, she has a long way to go, to become somebody.  If she needs to go back home to JB or PRC, then she should be patient to wait for the appropriate time to do it.......

(20-01-2022, 12:27 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Cannot!

Can lah!

(20-01-2022, 11:46 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Not to mention someone say that they will view cctv to catch those breach of COVID-19 rules on new year eve ...hor till now no sound no news
Ya.. everything sweep under carpet. We should all go and gather more than 5..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(20-01-2022, 03:00 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  From what i read, with such a family and relatives, it is understandable why she will be so alone and lonely as it is very synthetic feelings and can be quite a big pressuré for a young ger away from home and working in a foreign country

So she chose to end it all

What's wrong with the family and relatives?

You are not wrong lah. Both can be used.

She could have come been contact with a spirit before and become target of 交替...

(20-01-2022, 06:08 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  She could have come been contact with a spirit before and become target of 交替...

I don't think that is the way she died.  The most likely scenario is suicide....

(20-01-2022, 02:34 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Likely committed suicide. Her sister hinted.... very sad. RIP

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/b...nt-missing

Why browns coffin and not white coffin?
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(20-01-2022, 06:41 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Why browns coffin and not white coffin?

What's the signficance?

(20-01-2022, 08:01 PM)RichDad Wrote:  What's the signficance?

For a young woman, people use a white coffin.