Tharman the only candidate who talks like a leader of a nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEQNr-VzVsY
 His face is somewhat oily, other dan dat is the ony wan who exudes LEADERSHIP, first amongst equals aura. As a foreign emissary , who will you be more swayed by?
[+] 2 users Like luncheonmeat's post

Agree..

His face shining like stars strong sense of leadership 
Our next 9th president on the way liao.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(25-08-2023, 01:21 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Agree..

Yes, a star is born. 
To guide and shine on our little red dot.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

He should be the PM. To be president is a waste of his talent. Don't vote him so he can go do more useful things for Sg or the world.
[+] 5 users Like Instinct's post

Skali the wife brandish a samurai sword and shout banzai! Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(25-08-2023, 01:12 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEQNr-VzVsY
 His face is somewhat oily, other dan dat is the ony wan who exudes LEADERSHIP, first amongst equals aura. As a foreign emissary , who will you be more swayed by?

I already told you this numerous times..

Sinkiepoor is NOT ready for an Indian President

We are NOT the UK

Besides, one with a japanese mix wife, a BIG NO NO

(25-08-2023, 01:30 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Skali the wife brandish a samurai sword and shout banzai! Big Grin

His wife born in sg
Mother Teochew lung 
Don’t really look like jap

☝️

(25-08-2023, 01:32 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I already told you this numerous times..

Sinkiepoor is NOT ready for an Indian President

We are NOT the UK

Besides, one with a japanese mix wife, a BIG NO NO
The past presidents Nathan,Devan Nair,Halimah not Indian meh?

☝️

I will vote for Tharman if he promises to expedite the investigation of Iswaran, but he didn't.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(25-08-2023, 01:37 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  The past presidents Nathan,Devan Nair,Halimah not Indian meh?

Halimah is Indian but used a Malay ticket to Presidency. Lidat also can meh? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

(25-08-2023, 01:38 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Halimah is Indian but used a Malay ticket to Presidency. Lidat also can meh? Big Grin

Indian Muslim 
Cannot also can lah she was selected lol

☝️

(25-08-2023, 01:40 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Indian Muslim 
Cannot also can lah she was selected lol

Is not based on religion.  I remember the reserved presidency was reserved for ethnic Malays Big Grin

Precisely, goalpost shifting Laughing

Objectively, no horse run this time. Unfortunately the other two candidates are not that strong this time round and yet will split the non-establishment votes. One is Tiko Lang and the other is not relatable with ordinary folks.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

(25-08-2023, 01:42 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Objectively, no horse run this time. Unfortunately the other two candidates are not that strong this time round and yet will split the non-establishment votes. One is Tiko Lang and the other is not relatable with ordinary folks.

The guy who wants the chinese votes but cannot or does not want to speak Chinese? Big Grin

(25-08-2023, 01:42 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Is not based on religion.  I remember the reserved presidency was reserved for ethnic Malays Big Grin

Precisely, goalpost shifting Laughing

The other two can’t meet the $500m target loh

☝️

(25-08-2023, 01:45 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  The other two can’t meet the $500m target loh

It’s reverse engineering.  They raised the bar to prevent other Malays from contesting in 2017.

But in the first place the real intent was just to block TCB from contesting in 2017 as he was the real threat and would easily have trounced Tony Tan in the 2011 elections if not for the 4 Tans contest.

(25-08-2023, 01:49 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  It’s reverse engineering.  They raised the bar to prevent other Malays from contesting.

But in the first place the real intent was just to block TCB from contesting as he was the real threat and would easily have trounced Tony Tan in the 2011 elections if not for the 4 Tans contest.
Right, to block tcb who almost got the presidential seat.
Even now he also can’t be qualified to participate 
He only hopes on tkl,he might weep again..

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(25-08-2023, 01:37 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  The past presidents Nathan,Devan Nair,Halimah not Indian meh?

You voted for them ah?

I didn't

(25-08-2023, 01:56 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You voted for them ah?

I didn't

No I didn’t

☝️

(25-08-2023, 01:42 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Objectively, no horse run this time. Unfortunately the other two candidates are not that strong this time round and yet will split the non-establishment votes. One is Tiko Lang and the other is not relatable with ordinary folks.

You are deliberately denying the fact that Sinkiepoor is NOT ready for an Indian elected President, and especially one with a Japanese mix wife

The truth will set you free, but can you handle the truth or not?

I seriously doubt so

Sentinel Wrote:You are deliberately denying the fact that Sinkiepoor is NOT ready for an Indian elected President, and especially one with a Japanese mix wife

The truth will set you free, but can you handle the truth or not?

I seriously doubt so

Read somewhere that the wife came to Singapore when she was 3 years old.

(25-08-2023, 02:04 PM)Clyde Wrote:  Read somewhere that the wife came to Singapore when she was 3 years old.

Doesn't matter

All Japanese are tribal

It never changes
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

(25-08-2023, 01:12 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:   His face is somewhat oily, other dan dat is the ony wan who exudes LEADERSHIP, first amongst equals aura. As a foreign emissary , who will you be more swayed by?

please ask foreigners to vote for Tharman.

voters want President who can care for them and not talk like elite leader.

(25-08-2023, 01:30 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Skali the wife brandish a samurai sword and shout banzai! Big Grin

Dan I hundred per cent sarpot. Laughing Ninja wife can protect our reserves and no skared Ho Jinx, who iz Chinese and losing money with rubbish investing.

(25-08-2023, 02:14 PM)forum456 Wrote:  please ask foreigners to vote for Tharman.

Foreigners cannot vote, can vote oso vote for non- effective men who will not pose a threat to their foreign interests.

(25-08-2023, 03:22 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Dan I hundred per cent sarpot. Laughing Ninja wife can protect our reserves and no skared Ho Jinx, who iz Chinese and losing money with rubbish investing.

First Lady, you numbskull...

We dun want a Japanese mix as First Lady

Full stop

(25-08-2023, 02:14 PM)forum456 Wrote:  please ask foreigners to vote for Tharman.

Foreigners cannot vote, can vote oso vote for non- effective men who will not pose a threat to their foreign interests. 

Iz good TKL iz an activist, he can still be wan even if not President. Unfortunately he does not have commanding charisma unlike Tharman. Oso LHL and LW will just fob him off if he gets into office. Wasted opp. I'm willing to give Tharman dis chance to make up for what he couldn't do as a PAPaya member.

(25-08-2023, 01:21 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Agree..

His invisible helmet even more shining. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(25-08-2023, 04:31 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  His invisible helmet even more shining. Rotfl

😄

☝️

He wants to run for President but still have not resigned from his international duties as board member, trustee etc. It's according to a petition against him.