That Mr Loo claim he go in buy cheap stocks

partly as usual standard War beak out, people panic here and there stock market in red later after few weeks , slowly regain back
thus = profits.

Well he said is true, but for me " take time now is different because on top of war we have Covi19 , this is not over yet despite so call VTL , here and there, economics open up, so call Live with Covi19 "

Uk claim might have new variant , South korea also hint that.

There are a few ways of doing it, depending on your risk appetite.

One is you try to catch the lowest, but as I've always said, this is PURE LUCK if you managed to do so. The other is wait for it to go to the lowest then you buy on the rebound, or when the signal is clearer. The 2nd way, although you make less money, is safer.

No one catches stock price at its lowest unless they are the ones manipulating it, or they have insider news, or they are damn lucky. But someone in this forum thinks it's because he's very talented wor lol.

(25-02-2022, 01:38 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  There are a few ways of doing it, depending on your risk appetite.

One is you try to catch the lowest, but as I've always said, this is PURE LUCK if you managed to do so. The other is wait for it to go to the lowest then you buy on the rebound, or when the signal is clearer. The 2nd way, although you make less money, is safer.

No one catches stock price at its lowest unless they are the ones manipulating it, or they have insider news, or they are damn lucky.

True is How much you want or wait. But I don't agreed with him. Partly DUE To Covi19 no doubt all try to open up so call " Live with Covi19 but you see a lot people get sick easy how business going to operate? thus also will affect economics somehow "

Loo got guts
I sold my gold but only bought 1 position yesterday ...too scared to buy more as situation unfolding.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.