That missing Singaporean in TW got dual citizenship?

Got ppl say they got Australia citizenship too beside sg. Since our Govt only allow one. Same apply for China.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Tell him go f spider
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(08-04-2024, 08:57 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Got ppl say they got Australia citizenship too beside sg. Since our Govt only allow one. Same apply for China.

May be that two buggers are PRs and PAP regarded them as citizens in job counts to make it as though most jobs go to local Singaporeans.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

Can we stop attacking people who are in a potentially tragic situation without any proof?

Ita a really sickening thing to do

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Zaobao just reported they holding dual citizenship. 

Like that even if they are dead also have to charge them for dual citizenship.

And thanks to mofa for sleeping on the job, again.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

The question is how they manage to get dual citizenships and how many more with double nationalities are out there in Singapoor?       Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(08-04-2024, 08:57 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Got ppl say they got Australia citizenship too beside sg. Since our Govt only allow one. Same apply for China.

What has China got to do with this?

Why mention China?

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(09-04-2024, 07:35 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  The question is how they manage to get dual citizenships and how many more with double nationalities are out there in Singapoor?       Big Grin

Those who got it know the trick which they won't pechah lobang and teach you.  Try ask Scythian.  He is a Singaporean and now also an Australian.  See if he will tell you how he did it....

(09-04-2024, 04:59 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .
Tourist Reviews Singapore… Never Wants To Return: https://youtu.be/PA7ty4fLkm8

(09-04-2024, 07:35 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  The question is how they manage to get dual citizenships and how many more with double nationalities are out there in Singapoor?       Big Grin

Many of them got Australian citizenship but could not make it there....there's also competitors for job in Australia and many of the competitors there are Malaysians who are hungrier.

After a year or two, they returned to Singapore as SINGAPOREANS.

How did they do it?  Ask lvlrsSTI.  Rotfl

(09-04-2024, 07:48 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Many of them got Australian citizenship but could not make it there....there's also competitors for job in Australia and many of the competitors there are Malaysians who are hungrier.

After a year or two, they returned to Singapore as SINGAPOREANS.

How did they do it?  Ask lvlrsSTI.  Rotfl

They had been travelling in and out of Singapore with an Australian passport.  At our checkpoint, they entered and left as Australians.

Meanwhile, the record on their Singaporean passport is that they had been living in Singapore all these years.  They never left the country, not even to JB on a weekend.

Aiyo, many many many... Is how many?

now maybe got 3 citizenship
citizen of heaven + their 2 citizenship

You voted for it.
Song Boh!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(08-04-2024, 10:31 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Can we stop attacking people who are in a potentially tragic situation without any proof?

What makes you think the two's are attacked?  

I only saw it was discussed of their nationality and citizenship. 

Is that attacked? You are very uneducated, can't differentiate between discussion and attack.     

[+] 2 users Like webinarian's post

(08-04-2024, 10:15 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  May be that two buggers are PRs and PAP regarded them as citizens in job counts to make it as though most jobs go to local Singaporeans.     Big Grin

No, the government is very careful with the words they use, at least in print.

They don't call PRs "Singaporeans" or "Citziens"
They call both Singaporeans and PRs "Singapore Residents".  So when they talk about local employment, they say "Singaporean Residents".  Well, PRs are the only foreigners of all the foreigners who do not need a Work Pass, be it EP which is for professionals or a Work Permit for labourers.  They are the only foreigners who contribute CPF just like Singaporeans.

PS:  Spouses of Singaporeans may get LTVP+ to stay in Singapore for five years, renewable for another five years, and again five years and on and on, just like PRs.  They still need to get permission to work, called a Letter of Consent.

(09-04-2024, 07:40 AM)Oyk Wrote:  What has China got to do with this?

Why mention China?

China and Singapore are 2 countries in this world that disallowed dual citizenship.    

So obvious from the words used.    

(09-04-2024, 08:04 AM)webinarian Wrote:      

China and Singapore are 2 countries in this world that disallowed dual citizenship.    

So obvious from the words used.    

A lot of countries don't allow that.  Why must mention China?

We are not talking about a Taiwanese whom I would consider to be Chinese because Taiwan is actually part of China.  Many Taiwanese have dual citizenship which is against Chinese law.

Here, we are talking about two Singaporeans who have Australian citizenship.  China is not relevant to the discussion, why bring China in?

Spouses of those smelly cecas come first on a DP before taking jobs away from sinkies Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

There are more than 100 countries that allow 2 or more citizenships. If you are a UK citizen, you can be a citizen of the UK, the US and the Philippines at the same time. Last time before Brexit, you can travel to Europe easily. Also, it is not a surprise to see Australians holding a lot of citizenship. A lot of Canadians also hold US citizenship. This allows a person to take advantage of the benefits offered as a citizen.

(08-04-2024, 10:31 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Can we stop attacking people who are in a potentially tragic situation without any proof?

Discussing dual citizenships which is an important issue, where got attack?

(09-04-2024, 08:12 AM)Oyk Wrote:  A lot of countries don't allow that.  Why must mention China? ...

Can you give names of other countries that disallow dual citizenship?   

(09-04-2024, 09:34 AM)webinarian Wrote:  Can you give names of other countries that disallow dual citizenship?   

Your motherland nearby. Love

SAF rule no. 5 : can do anything but don't get caught.

They are some people who get second citizenship secretly. The penalty is also very light...revoke of SG citizenship. The only serious thing that happens is if when you apply new passport and you lie to ICA you have no second citizenship. Lying to public servant then could be jailable offence.

(09-04-2024, 09:47 AM)starbugs Wrote:  They are some people who get second citizenship secretly. The penalty is also very light...revoke of SG citizenship. The only serious thing that happens is if when you apply new passport and you lie to ICA you have no second citizenship. Lying to public servant then could be jailable offence.

the elite family lye to police about their Indonesia helper stealing their belonging also not jailed.

hiw many cases like them that um sure PAP is aware of but buat bodoh

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(09-04-2024, 09:38 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  SAF rule no. 5 : can do anything but don't get caught.

You forgot to mention, once caught, you have the pay the price, dead or alive.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(09-04-2024, 09:34 AM)webinarian Wrote:  Can you give names of other countries that disallow dual citizenship?   

Sorry, the question should be how many countries allow dual citizenship?

Simple reason or if there is a conflict between the 2 countries, then where you allegiance lays, technically speaking.

Hello SGbutt unlike you keep post crap loo all those crap self claim financial guru this is why you can’t draw a line here what we talk about . Even Zao Bao report it u not happy go write in to Zao Bao I dare u not here .

We are question here why Singaporean can get another country citizenship? Thought our govt don’t allow it ? Even China also don’t allow it.

(09-04-2024, 01:30 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Sorry, the question should be how many countries allow dual citizenship?

Simple reason or if there is a conflict between the 2 countries, then where you allegiance lays, technically speaking.

I know china also don’t allow likewise other countries for some ,have to check.