The 17-year-old girl who died in the Tampines multi-vehicle crash was

(24-04-2024, 01:02 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Could be father n daughter

If his daughter was in the car, the last thing a man would do was to drive recklessly. But a yang man or teenager who was trying to act garang in front of his girlfriend would be another story.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(23-04-2024, 02:54 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  A car is a powerful killing machine when in the hands of a driver high on drugs, liquor, adrenaline or an extremist ideology in his head. 

Thumbs_up

Exhaustive list.

(24-04-2024, 01:11 PM)Oyk Wrote:  If his daughter was in the car, the last thing a man would do was to drive recklessly. But a yang man or teenager who was trying to act garang in front of his girlfriend would be another story.
U also got your point

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Where is the watermelon ppl in this?

Fellow Malay sinkee died leh? 2 of them some more.

No protest meh?

Or can only do for some Islamic baby be-headers in middle east?

Was she supposed to reach the school at 7 am?

(24-04-2024, 08:13 AM)theold Wrote:  If it is true, a lot of missing puzzles will fit in place. By the way, which is 154 media?

At about 7am, Afifah, 17, was in her father’s car on the way to her college’s running event at Temasek Polytechnic when it was involved in the collision that landed eight other people in hospital.

Afifah was probably in the rear passenger seat. My brother (in-law) had just dropped off his wife at work and another daughter at her secondary school.

Said the 13-year-old girl, who did not want to be named: “It was usually a ‘hi and bye’ affair in the lift. I just feel sad that my goodbye to her earlier this month was my last.”

https://tnp.straitstimes.com/news/singap...heart-sank
U google 154 media loh

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

S'pore ranked 154th in the Reporters Without Borders 2016 index and maintains an esteemed showing. Quite an achievement. 

https://mothership.sg/2016/04/spore-rank...d-showing/

(24-04-2024, 01:14 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U also got your point

If she was in a car driven by her father, it's likely that she and her father were victims of someone else's reckless driving rather than she being a victim of her father's reckless driving.

[+] 2 users Like Oyk's post

https://www.jom.media/rsfs-press-freedom-index/

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(23-04-2024, 02:54 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  A car is a powerful killing machine when in the hands of a driver high on drugs, liquor, adrenaline or an extremist ideology in his head. 

Endless possibilities, cud aso be due to his slippers, or her high heels kena stuck at the acceleration pedal, leg cramps, medication side effects, ....

We are now ranked 129th for 2023 Smile

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Here the viewpoints are more balanced.  In fact, some idiots lay blame on the white merc instead of the black saab.  Saying if only the merc had given way, then the accident wouldn't have happen.  Didn't realise so many non drivers in the online community Big Grin

In reality, if a car doesn't give way for you to overtake, then you jolly well slow down and kuai kuai change lane from behind.  Not sideswipe him and cheong red light to kill peepur.

Is akin to kee siao when the geylang cheekon houses all fully occupied with customers, you cannot wait your turn so cheong the road side and fcuk anything that happens to be walking past  Smile

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

This is so called Kia su mentality

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(24-04-2024, 02:16 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  This is so called Kia su mentality

Kia su with murderous intent Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(24-04-2024, 01:58 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Endless possibilities, cud aso be due to his slippers, or her high heels kena stuck at the acceleration pedal, leg cramps, medication side effects, ....

The driver could have stepped all the way on the accelerator as his girlfriend was giving him a BJ.  

(24-04-2024, 02:46 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The driver could have stepped all the way on the accelerator as his girlfriend was giving him a BJ.  

How often did Dino So do that?

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/t...r-arrested

My guess is correct father n daughter were inside the black car

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

Minister for Home Affairs and Law K. Shanmugam and Senior Minister Teo Chee Hean took to Facebook on April 23 to offer condolences to the victims’ families.

Traffic accidents claimed the lives of 136 people in 2023, a 25.9 per cent jump from the 108 deaths in 2022, according to the Traffic Police’s (TP) annual statistics report released on Feb 20.

----------------------------------------

PAP never heard of "Don't cry over spilt milk"

"Precaution is better than Cure"

"Sucess can lead to Complacency."

[Image: Quotes-Procrastination.jpg]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Still cannot name the driver yet name all victims? SG is really a very unique country...
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

(24-04-2024, 02:33 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Kia su with murderous intent Big Grin
Beat red light..🥵🥵 (No)
Mad driver go thru red light. 😤 (Yes)
Karma is been plot by blocking white car. crying

(24-04-2024, 04:46 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Beat red light..🥵🥵 (No)
Mad driver go thru red light. 😤 (Yes)
Karma is been plot by blocking white car. crying
See this video first...ok. then sing & tell.
https://goodyfeed.com/tampines-accident-22-april/

Saab driver likely from ACS based on the other track and field meet video?
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

(24-04-2024, 04:49 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Saab driver likely from ACS based on the other track and field meet video?
Karma is ployed by black car lehh  crying

(23-04-2024, 02:09 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  legally killing other with no dead penalty.
Big.? Must Ask this Black Car Driver.

(24-04-2024, 04:49 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Saab driver likely from ACS based on the other track and field meet video?

I seriously think we should introduce mandatory castration for evil, errant and murderous drivers like the driver of the black saab car  Angry