The 37-year-old man who was formerly accused of killing Felicia Teo has his court

The 37-year-old man who was formerly accused of killing Felicia Teo has his court hearing postponed to Aug. 5.

➡️ https://bit.ly/3yKNvQr

Follow us on @mothershipsg for the latest updates

I am initially confused by the case. Because of the way it is reported. But I believe case is like this.

1. Felicia died and body is disposed by the 2 men.
2. She was most certainly murdered by them.
3. It is likely this suspect claimed the other guy killed the victim....and police without the other suspect van not get enough evidence to charge him for murder.
4.  They cannot keep him in jail without charging him.
5. They could only charge for disposal of body.

They reserve the right to charge him for murder if evidence show up. Hence releaseb"not amounting to acquittal "

That is my understanding. Basically they have to arrest the other suspect to get full story.

All charges except murder as he lied to police, stole and sold the girl's property, disposing dead body and withheld evidence related to the murder. Fabricating false evidence....there should be a long list of charges to keep him in jail for around 15yrs.

Once the other suspect is caught push for murder charges to keep him in jail for life.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(06-07-2022, 04:19 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I am initially confused by the case. Because of the way it is reported. But I believe case is like this.

1. Felicia died and body is disposed by the 2 men.
2. She was most certainly murdered by them.
3. It is likely this suspect claimed the other guy killed the victim....and police without the other suspect van not get enough evidence to charge him for murder.
4.  They cannot keep him in jail without charging him.
5. They could only charge for disposal of body.

They reserve the right to charge him for murder if evidence show up. Hence releaseb"not amounting to acquittal "

That is my understanding. Basically they have to arrest the other suspect to get full story.

All charges except murder as he lied to police, stole and sold the girl's property, disposing dead body and withheld evidence related to the murder. Fabricating false evidence....there should be a long list of charges to keep him in jail for around 15yrs.

Once the other suspect is caught push for murder charges to keep him in jail for life.

The other guy in Indonesia. Gone case..

Smile

So he didn't kill the girl but only help to dispose the body? If there is no charge then he shouldn't be in the prison in the first place. Is there even a court hearing at all? He can charge the police for wasting his time