The 43-year-old woman was hospitalised a day after taking her COVID-19 booster shot

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ed-3417891
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

hmmm interesting...

" The application was successful, although the coroner did not specify how much Mdm Vargas' family received. CNA has contacted MOH for more information.

The coroner said Mdm Vargas was a healthy woman with no chronic illnesses, and although a benign tumour was found at autopsy, it did not cause her death.

He said myocarditis is a known adverse effect following an mRNA vaccine. It is extremely rare but not unknown for a person who has received the vaccine to develop myocarditis, added the coroner. "

Is mild heart pain also considered as mild myocarditis? If it is, then the vaccine causing myocarditis is not rare at all. One out of 2 of my family members who took the Pfizer vaccine suffered heart pain.

(14-04-2023, 06:55 PM)Clyde Wrote:  Is mild heart pain also considered as mild myocarditis? If it is, then the vaccine causing myocarditis is not rare at all. One out of 2 of my family members who took the Pfizer vaccine suffered heart pain.

But did they later suffer from myocardittis ....................? Big Grin

(14-04-2023, 06:13 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  hmmm interesting...

" The application was successful, although the coroner did not specify how much Mdm Vargas' family received. CNA has contacted MOH for more information.

The coroner said Mdm Vargas was a healthy woman with no chronic illnesses, and although a benign tumour was found at autopsy, it did not cause her death.

He said myocarditis is a known adverse effect following an mRNA vaccine. It is extremely rare but not unknown for a person who has received the vaccine to develop myocarditis, added the coroner. "

Extremely rare but not unknown

What rubbish language is this??
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

Take booster die

Don't take booster also die

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(14-04-2023, 06:59 PM)debono Wrote:  But did they later suffer from myocardittis ....................? Big Grin

When the heart swell, the person will feel the pain in the heart. This is the symptom of myocarditis. It was not a very serious swelling that need  hospitalization. Those who suffers serious swelling will need hospitalization and the person may just die from it.

MOH continues to send me sms every month to remind me go for the mrna vaccination. This is really 'you die your own business'.

(14-04-2023, 07:54 PM)Clyde Wrote:  When the heart swell, the person will feel the pain in the heart. This is the symptom of myocarditis. It was not a very serious swelling that need  hospitalization. Those who suffers serious swelling will need hospitalization and the person may just die from it.

MOH continues to send me sms every month to remind me go for the mrna vaccination. This is really 'you die your own business'.

So are you going to heed MOH's call to get mrna vaccination................? Big Grin

(14-04-2023, 08:02 PM)debono Wrote:  So are you going to heed MOH's call to get mrna vaccination................? Big Grin

Definitely NO. I won't take the risk and I can afford to pay for Sinopharm.

I took Sinopharm and did not get infected despite two of my family members getting covid recently.

Her condition worsened on Dec 12, 2021 and she suddenly became unresponsive. Despite receiving appropriate medical care, her condition deteriorated rapidly and she died on Dec 13, 2021.

He accepted evidence from two doctors who said there was no definitive link between myocarditis and the vaccine.

(14-04-2023, 08:09 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I took Sinopharm and did not get infected despite two of my family members getting covid recently.

I took Sinovac and also tested negative. Another near me took 3P and was infected 3 times. The last one is a few days ago. Still have not recovered yet. I feel that it is the blood group and also inactivated vaccine.

(14-04-2023, 08:42 PM)theold Wrote:  I took Sinovac and also tested negative. Another near me took 3P and was infected 3 times. The last one is a few days ago. Still have not recovered yet. I feel that it is the blood group and also inactivated vaccine.

In conclusion we should be taking Sinovac instead of Pfizer...................... Big Grin

If she had one chronic disease they will use it to disqualify the application.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

妈的,还message我, 叫我去打针。

(14-04-2023, 08:42 PM)theold Wrote:  I took Sinovac and also tested negative. Another near me took 3P and was infected 3 times. The last one is a few days ago. Still have not recovered yet. I feel that it is the blood group and also inactivated vaccine.

what blood group is better yo prevent covid?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(14-04-2023, 08:57 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Hi what blood group is better yo prevent covid?

My one O+. Heard that Sinopharm is better than Sinovac.

When you donate blood, O+ can be used for most types but not the other way round.

(14-04-2023, 08:59 PM)theold Wrote:  My one O+. Heard that Sinopharm is better than Sinovac.

When you donate blood, O+ can be used for most types but not the other way round.

My 2 children O+, took pfizer still tio covid.

The world must question mRNA vaccines toxic ingredients.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

I took sinopharm tio delta but basically nothing

(14-04-2023, 09:06 PM)Clyde Wrote:  My 2 children O+, took pfizer still tio covid.

I don't think the blood type has anything to do with Covid infections.............. Big Grin