The "Asian version of NATO" that Xi Jinping fears will be born!

this week NATO meeting in spain with japan, korea, NZ & australia appearance will mark the born of global NATO.
after settle russia in Europe, next will be china in asia.
this world need a strong army group to defend the axis of evil.

The "Asian version of NATO" that Xi Jinping fears will be born!

[Image: 65970809-2965-452-A-89-BE-0500-A581-BA36.jpg]

NATO cant even defend Ukraine want to fight China? Kokee will need to suck more than 1b angmo coks.🤣🤣🤣

(01-07-2022, 11:39 AM)Fleetdestroyer Wrote:  [Image: 65970809-2965-452-A-89-BE-0500-A581-BA36.jpg]

BRICS is not military group. If war in asia, India will sure attack china although India in BRICS, unless china return tibet & more lands back to india now.

In this world today still got morons bother of BRICS? for how many yrs, no meeting & F off, suddenly both china & russia pokai & in threat, start to pull all the rubbish together for joke only!!!
India? serious? my foot, the world dont kick china off, india will gain nothing!!
Iran? as below, if free them from sanction, Iran will kneel down immediately, same to russia.
Argentina? can F off, bankrupt country, already default & bankrupt how many times in last decade.
all these moronic comie dogs, If can join G7 or G20, who F care of BRICS, worse than asean!!!!

伊朗转向,普习急了

[Image: 7-ED326-A0-32-C3-4164-A650-D094-E6-C086-ED.gif]

[Image: flag-map-of-china-with-taiwan-3d-renderi...RX83G4.jpg]

Smile

(29-06-2022, 09:53 AM)kokee Wrote:  smlj BS also can lie, real shameless, no feeling at all to pcc in front of the world, same like all comie dogs here.
never know human can be like that, so inhuman.
school taught them to be honest since primary till Uni yet what kind of Fxxking education to a person can betray till like that.
norm, in ccp china & all comie dogs in the world.

6.28 【全世界都是中國的!】大陸教授論證丹麥立陶宛是中國人移民,英文是漢人發明,美國自古以來就是神聖領土!

all these moronic comie dogs here, bark whatever lies you like, norm, almost 100% posts & threads by all these comie dogs here are total BS.

taiwan is well protected globally when war break out in taiwan straits.
Japan will be in the front line, all the global army in SCS & taiwan straits will alert & react anytime.
26 country army are here, they will not be here forever, so no action if china balless? waste time here? 
be patient!!

北約:中共霸凌台灣鄰國已成威脅! 北約峰會首度邀請"日本.韓國.紐西蘭.澳洲"中國氣炸...拜登"揪團"圍毆劍指中俄

NATO puts China on its radar

[Image: 4-F871-A13-D585-4-FC2-BAF7-79-B8-E0-AADA9-F.jpg]

(01-07-2022, 12:15 PM)Fleetdestroyer Wrote:  [Image: 4-F871-A13-D585-4-FC2-BAF7-79-B8-E0-AADA9-F.jpg]

everyday posting pictures of ur gay lovers Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes pervertosan's post

Cao cb san meow meow see this dripping hor LOL LOL

Where got FEAR?

With Russia the whole world suffering from hyperinflation - and No Action Talk Only nations all shivering cowering when Russia threathened with nukes if anyone dare interfere ...

Now if China did the same as Russia - what do you think!? The whole world would collapsed including you warmonger anti China forumers - all your savings become shit paper ...

Never forget China has nukes too amd practically every nation depends on the Chinese market ...

Don't talk so much ... look what happened to EU US Australia- spending billions on Ukraine - and their own citizens suffering like shit! Soon I predict backlash on Wonky Biden - and the birdy Albanese won't last long!

Already big funds are shorting the Japanese amd SKorean markets to the tune of billions ....

China fear the new Asian Nato! Don't make me laugh!

So far all you clowns predictions go wrong! Judt take a look at Russia! Look at China! You think they scare scare .... life just moves on!

[Image: 06-E3750-C-34-D6-4861-BE33-B1-E76-DF4-C387.jpg]

Tell NATO go SCS lah.....China will made sure they vaporise.🤣🤣🤣

(01-07-2022, 06:34 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Tell NATO go SCS lah.....China will made sure they vaporise.🤣🤣🤣

[Image: FC2-D0943-D867-46-F7-A3-ED-07-C04-BA25-FBF.gif]

[Image: FC2-D0943-D867-46-F7-A3-ED-07-C04-BA25-FBF.gif]

Everybody’s know you are moronic kokee song song kau jurong

[Image: 6-FC181-F8-0082-44-BF-A6-A7-0158112-DFEC6.jpg]

Hiaz

北约明确视中国为敌人

(01-07-2022, 07:32 PM)Fleetdestroyer Wrote:  [Image: 6-FC181-F8-0082-44-BF-A6-A7-0158112-DFEC6.jpg]

Hiaz

https://media.tenor.com/images/f2fa95f8a.../tenor.gif

NATO will deal with china after russia, whole asia including aesan, japan, korea, NZ & australia will join NATO in this part of the world eventually.

韩日联手抗中才是习近平的软肋

(01-07-2022, 06:11 PM)sporeguy Wrote:  Where got FEAR?

With Russia the whole world suffering from hyperinflation  - and No Action Talk Only nations all shivering cowering when Russia threathened with nukes if anyone dare interfere ...

Now if China did the same as Russia - what do you think!? The whole world would collapsed including you warmonger anti China forumers - all your savings become shit paper ...

Never forget China has nukes too amd practically every nation depends on the Chinese market ...

Don't talk so much ... look what happened to EU US Australia- spending billions on Ukraine - and their own citizens suffering like shit! Soon I predict backlash on Wonky Biden - and the birdy Albanese won't last long!

Already big funds are shorting the Japanese amd SKorean markets to the tune of billions ....

So far all you clowns predictions go wrong! Judt take a look at Russia! Look at China! You think they scare scare .... life just moves on!

https://media.tenor.com/images/8a847f3b6.../tenor.gif
[+] 1 user Likes Omnipresent88's post

china & russia, all these moronic communist dogs of evil want to make our current world worship to their fake, lied, no freedom, human right & slavery world.

北約宣布新「戰略概念」:中俄正破壞世界秩序

(01-07-2022, 06:11 PM)sporeguy Wrote:  Where got FEAR?

With Russia the whole world suffering from hyperinflation  - and No Action Talk Only nations all shivering cowering when Russia threathened with nukes if anyone dare interfere ...

https://media.tenor.com/images/6b7161ed6.../tenor.gif
[+] 1 user Likes Omnipresent88's post

For many years everyone let their guard down but Russia invasion of Ukraine and China raising tension in the region is a wake up call.

Singapore and many countries in the Pacific enjoyed decades of peace after the last World War....and this has led to complacency...

Use the wake up call to take concrete steps to secure the region. Slackers like Japan who spend little on defense should step up as risks grows.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

all these dogs here, no more pants still want to fight, still bark win without pants.
all these comie dogs liars here.

Putin Will CRASH Russia's Economy Before 2022!

(01-07-2022, 07:32 PM)Fleetdestroyer Wrote:  [Image: 6-FC181-F8-0082-44-BF-A6-A7-0158112-DFEC6.jpg]

Hiaz

https://media.tenor.com/images/457c4eb9b.../tenor.gif

NATO & the world to deal with china after russia already formed.

全世界圍堵中國! 最大規模環太平洋軍演登場

北約罕見批老共「惡毒」

china, axis of evil, a threat to world peace & human life.

美國如何對抗中共對世界的威脅 為何說通過與中共脫鉤能重新認識美國原則和價值

Led by Kokee?  Thinking  Rotfl

Easy lah.  

China just close the market, the guai lan country die pain2 like what happens to Boeing, Biden's next election finished.  

Laughing