The Best Way to Get rid of Smokers is to Increase the Cigarette Prices by 100%

I am sure lesser people will smoke once cigarettes are getting too expensive, instead of 1 pack a day, they will smoke 1-2 cigarettes per day. Laughing Clapping
[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

(23-12-2022, 08:49 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I am sure lesser people will smoke once cigarettes are getting too expensive, instead of 1 pack a day, they will smoke 1-2 cigarettes per day. Laughing Clapping

They got money can afford one lah! Big Grin

(23-12-2022, 08:50 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  They got money can afford one lah! Big Grin

Then increase another 200% until they stop smoking. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(23-12-2022, 08:51 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Then increase another 200% until they stop smoking. Big Grin

No use one lah! Big Grin Steal or rob also must smoke lah!

The smokers will just turn to those illegal Indon sellers at some place to buy lor. Then SPF very busy must go catch those sellers

Smoke smoke lor. No smoke sometimes take p or m also up lorry

Nonsense. Look at cars, the more expensive it is, the more people still will buy it.

Rotfl

8Umbrella Umbrella

(23-12-2022, 08:51 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  No use one lah! Big Grin Steal or rob also must smoke lah!
The addiction to nicotine  is just too great, they will beg,borrow or steal to get that puff......... Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(23-12-2022, 09:01 PM)debono Wrote:  The addition to nicotine  is just to great, they will borrow, steal or rob to get that puff......... Clapping

In a way they are like drug addict as cigarette got nicotine which fortunately is not classified as soft or hard drug so they can openly smoke shiok shiok
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(23-12-2022, 08:59 PM)klat Wrote:  Nonsense. Look at cars, the more expensive it is, the more people still will buy it.

Rotfl

That’s different. Owning a car or condo is atas but smoking like chimneys not only pollutes air but also causes health issues for both smokers and people surrendering him of her.

I bet you are one of the smokers.

(23-12-2022, 08:57 PM)sogo Wrote:  Smoke smoke lor. No smoke sometimes take p or m also up lorry

Smoking is fine but dunt disturb other people near you, if you smoke at upper floor your neighbours downstairs all get 2nd hand smoke every day. Not fair leh!

Tax the tobacco company heavily

(23-12-2022, 09:12 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Smoking is fine but dunt disturb other people near you, if you smoke at upper floor your neighbours downstairs all get 2nd hand smoke every day. Not fair leh!
I think neighbours upstairs will get the 2nd hand smoke, cos hot air rises. Studies had shown that those who breathe in 2nd hand or side stream smoke tends to get lung cancer, cos in the smoke there are over 3000 chemicals............. Clapping

(23-12-2022, 09:12 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Smoking is fine but dunt disturb other people near you, if you smoke at upper floor your neighbours downstairs all get 2nd hand smoke every day. Not fair leh!

Disturb liao also does not mean will die. If so scared so take less boost then maybe will live longer.

Japan got many heated tobacco like iqos liao. That one really no smoke and smell. If pap allows then will have lesser smoke issues.

(23-12-2022, 09:35 PM)sogo Wrote:  Japan got many heated tobacco like iqos liao. That one really no smoke and smell. If pap allows then will have lesser smoke issues.

MIW loves monies a lot as long pay licence or tax think will allow except drugs like heroine etc

(23-12-2022, 09:37 PM)sgh Wrote:  MIW loves monies a lot as long pay licence or tax think will allow except drugs like heroine etc

Iqos is taxable like cigarettes. 20 sticks also same price like cigarettes. They dun allowed I also wondering why

(23-12-2022, 09:39 PM)sogo Wrote:  Iqos is taxable like cigarettes. 20 sticks also same price like cigarettes. They dun allowed I also wondering why

Maybe importer unwilling to pay high taxes so govt say cannot pay then cannot import in ?

(23-12-2022, 09:44 PM)sgh Wrote:  Maybe importer unwilling to pay high taxes so govt say cannot pay then cannot import in ?
Money money money, it's a rich man's world.............. Clapping

(23-12-2022, 09:48 PM)debono Wrote:  Money money money, it's a rich man's world.............. Clapping

If MIW say must pay a lot then can serve the public means it is very important so yes monies very important else all my relatives new generation won't be so eager come Spore work. They can work in Msia and be with their parents everyday isn't it? Monies lagi important lar

(23-12-2022, 09:51 PM)sgh Wrote:  If MIW say must pay a lot then can serve the public means it is very important so yes monies very important else all my relatives new generation won't be so eager come Spore work. They can work in Msia and be with their parents everyday isn't it? Monies lagi important lar

You are right to assume so.................. Clapping

(23-12-2022, 08:51 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Then increase another 200% until they stop smoking. Big Grin

Very hard lah, smokers are medically and scientifically proven stupid

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(23-12-2022, 09:44 PM)sgh Wrote:  Maybe importer unwilling to pay high taxes so govt say cannot pay then cannot import in ?

No it is calculated based on tobacco. Philips Morris has been getting pap permission to import but pap dun want.

(23-12-2022, 10:54 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Very hard lah, smokers are medically and scientifically proven stupid

They say, a cigarette is a fire at one end and a fool at the other end.............. Clapping

COE increased by 500% still got so many buyers. how?

(23-12-2022, 08:49 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I am sure lesser people will smoke once cigarettes are getting too expensive, instead of 1 pack a day, they will smoke 1-2 cigarettes per day. Laughing Clapping

The old saying is always work.
不进棺材不掉泪。
Smoking can cause your neck to become swollen. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(23-12-2022, 11:15 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  COE increased by 500% still got so many buyers. how?

Some people are addicted to cars............. Rotfl

One day garment may ban smoking Fundance

The best way to get rid of smoking is to do a chewing gum.  Just ban it.

(23-12-2022, 11:25 PM)itangg12 Wrote:  One day garment may ban smoking Fundance

This will not happen, cos we are a democratic country.............. Clapping