The Best Way to Get rid of Smokers is to Increase the Cigarette Prices by 100%

(23-12-2022, 11:31 PM)debono Wrote:  This will not happen, cos we are a democratic country.............. Clapping

Oh,, i think it too lucrative to ban also Rolleyes

When started smoking it was about $1 per pack, today it's about $12. Maybe switching to pipe smoking cheaper.

(23-12-2022, 11:43 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  When started smoking it was about $1 per pack, today it's about $12. Maybe switching to pipe smoking cheaper.

Best don't smoke save monies lor

(23-12-2022, 09:01 PM)debono Wrote:  The addiction to nicotine  is just too great, they will beg,borrow or steal to get that puff......... Clapping

(23-12-2022, 09:04 PM)sgh Wrote:  In a way they are like drug addict as cigarette got nicotine which fortunately is not classified as soft or hard drug so they can openly smoke shiok shiok

Nicotine is narcotic lah! Big Grin You will get hooked to cigarettes like heroin lah! So expensive people still do drug trafficking leh!

(24-12-2022, 06:09 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Nicotine is narcotic lah! Big Grin You will get hooked to cigarettes like heroin lah! So expensive people still do drug trafficking leh!

As a trainee nurse did you smoke during your tea break at hospital?  Laughter-68
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(23-12-2022, 08:49 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I am sure lesser people will smoke once cigarettes are getting too expensive, instead of 1 pack a day, they will smoke 1-2 cigarettes per day. Laughing Clapping

Cigar price ,5 bucks per stick or 10 bucks. one stick breaking into 3 session smoking. Big Grin

(24-12-2022, 09:13 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  As a trainee nurse did you smoke during your tea break at hospital?  Laughter-68

I hate smoking lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

Ban the best

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️