Ah Shan and TCJ vs LMW

Not paiseh ar? So many against one.

The more I watch the more dulan I get. Why must supporting FTAs mean that PSP must support ceca? Ah Shan and TCJ are farking bastards.
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

Standing with the crowds is easier... it takes more courage n wits to stand alone

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Galilo_l's post

Seems like Ah Shan is easily confused. Not only that, the parliament is not a court where a simple yes or not will suffice. Don't bring your lawyer tactics here Ah Shan!

The govt should provide the data, and we will decide whether ceca is good or bad. What's so confusing about LMW supporting FTA in general but against specific details in some FTAs like ceca?

And why is the speaker acting like he's in the debate? I thought speaker must be neutral? Or at least act neutral? TCJ doesn't even bother to act. Shame on him!
[+] 3 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(14-09-2021, 08:09 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Standing with the crowds is easier... it takes more courage n wits to stand alone

The debate should be a one-to-one fight not one to two or more ...
[+] 4 users Like debono's post

(14-09-2021, 08:13 PM)debono Wrote:  The debate should be a one-to-one fight not one to two or more ...
Next time PSP must make one vs one as the condition of debate before picking up the gauntlet....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Shan: I want to put on record that LMW supports all fruits, include the eating of durians.

LMW: The minister misquoted me, I said I support all fruits in general, but there is not enough info on durian to know that it's good for me.

Shan: I'm confused. You said you supported all fruits but pinpoint durian. What is it about durian that you don't like? And what other fruits like durian that you don't like?

LMW: In general, I support that all fruits are good to me in general, but there are specific details about durian that I don't like. There are other fruits that may also not be good, I'm currently also looking at mango, banana and watermelon.

Why must PSP support CECA?
Who is confused? Thinking

39% also dont support current team, anything wrong?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(14-09-2021, 08:58 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Why must PSP support CECA?
Who is confused? Thinking

39% also dont support current team, anything wrong?

PAP is always using words like "I'm confused" so that they can make the opposition look like they're taking an ambiguous stand. In reality, PAP is the way who's confusing others. They're still lumping FTAs with ceca as though once you accept one FTA you have to accept all FTAs.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(14-09-2021, 09:23 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  PAP is always using words like "I'm confused" so that they can make the opposition look like they're taking an ambiguous stand. In reality, PAP is the way who's confusing others. They're still lumping FTAs with ceca as though once you accept one FTA you have to accept all FTAs.

FTA is FTA, CECA is CECA. 
CECA FTA doesnt mean it is a real FTA?
Dont confuse the public? Thinking

There is still a CEPA?

CECA vs CEPA
http://www.differencebetween.net/busines...-and-cepa/

Difference Between FTA and CEPA
https://www.differencebetween.com/differ...d-vs-cepa/

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Shanmugam also gong, liao. CECA is part of FTA which made up of 15+ signed agreement but he don't know, arh?

So how to reject CECA without rejecting FTAs? Can he show me like Justice Bao where he had to stab the baby without bleeding?

CECA is the main contention because of the movement of natural persons. FTA got, meh? Shanmugam and Tan CJ not prepared.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(14-09-2021, 07:58 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  The more I watch the more dulan I get. Why must supporting FTAs mean that PSP must support ceca? Ah Shan and TCJ are farking bastards.
I am boiled too.  Just because they are majority, they can behave like big bullies.  Totally damn*ed thick skin like don't know the meaning of shame.  It's always have been clear cut that CECA is not about race, but, the bread and butter concerns for Singaporeans.  Why all these MIWs don't get the points right and yet, still so naive and dumb stupid ?
Photo 

(14-09-2021, 08:48 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Shan: I want to put on record that LMW supports all fruits, include the eating of durians.

LMW: The minister misquoted me, I said I support all fruits in general, but there is not enough info on durian to know that it's good for me.

Shan: I'm confused. You said you supported all fruits but pinpoint durian. What is it about durian that you don't like? And what other fruits like durian that you don't like?

LMW: In general, I support that all fruits are good to me in general, but there are specific details about durian that I don't like. There are other fruits that may also not be good, I'm currently also looking at mango, banana and watermelon.

Its just a cornering tactic. Using generalisation to confuse ....
Its like saying a person who likes America also has to like the crimes and homelessness in America,.

Since you support FTA and CECAb s an FTA you must support CECA....the most devious twisted logic...are these people even qualified to be ministers!

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(15-09-2021, 04:00 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Its just a cornering tactic. Using generalisation to confuse ....
Its like saying a person who likes America also has to like the crimes and homelessness in America,.

Since you support FTA and CECAb s an FTA you must support CECA....the most devious twisted logic...are these people even qualified to be ministers!

Simple explanation.

You like to eat durian doesnt mean you like all types of durians.
Some ppl only eat MSW? Thinking
Durian also has good and bad durians?
You like to eat bad durian?
It benefits some ppl not always all the ppl?

Who still confuse?

Why paid so high still so easily confused leh? Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Actually quite disappointing to see that only 2 doing the questioning this time?

So sad, only LMW speaks up for Singaporeans.

I like dogs but not all dogs especially bully dogs. Can or not?

It is clear that current oppositions in parliament are not good speaker and debater.

we need Dr Chee in parliament who can make great speech to raise the standard of debate.

I thought gov should standing on local side but the way he sound like local are all at fault.

(14-09-2021, 08:12 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Seems like Ah Shan is easily confused. Not only that, the parliament is not a court where a simple yes or not will suffice. Don't bring your lawyer tactics here Ah Shan!

The govt should provide the data, and we will decide whether ceca is good or bad. What's so confusing about LMW supporting FTA in general but against specific details in some FTAs like ceca?

And why is the speaker acting like he's in the debate? I thought speaker must be neutral? Or at least act neutral? TCJ doesn't even bother to act. Shame on him!
This  Ah Shame hv a very kwai lan face in the way it rebutted LMW in parliament.  Very pi*ss off seeing its face.  Very unprofessional and disgusting looks exactly like a big bully, even comparatively of a hooligan.

Dumbfarts listen up. We need LMW, CSJ and Lim Tean in parliament to safeguard you and your children future... if it's not too late already
[+] 2 users Like Harry Lee's post

(15-09-2021, 11:02 AM)Harry Lee Wrote:  Dumbfarts listen up. We need LWM, CSJ and Lim Tean in parliament to safeguard you and your children future... if it's not too late already
Is only we have these 3 in parliament, then there will be more strength to counter-fight them.  One LMW is not enough.

(15-09-2021, 11:02 AM)Harry Lee Wrote:  Dumbfarts listen up. We need LWM, CSJ and Lim Tean in parliament to safeguard you and your children future... if it's not too late already
This i certify correct, confirmed and double confirmed........ Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung