The entire PAP still rides on LKY coattails..with nothing worthy of their own

https://www.tiktok.com/@bens_social_club...3055301895?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

sgbuffett 's favorite bedtime Story Book...So I am unsure why he now turn his interest at SG politics away from his favorite Story about the "collapse" of China...

Big Grin
[Image: main-qimg-d270c58b057f8392d428c329cefaefaf]

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

The son allows it.

(10-02-2024, 10:12 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  The son allows it.

Our leaders are infected with pure greed
[Image: Greedy.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

(10-02-2024, 09:20 PM)Manthink Wrote:  sgbuffett 's favorite bedtime Story Book...So I am unsure why he now turn his interest at SG politics away from his favorite Story about the "collapse" of China...

Big Grin

Too free, no need to do housework

http://tinyurl.com/ppadw34a
[+] 1 user Likes fuch_asia's post

So true!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!
[+] 1 user Likes Fit's post

don't waste if still can be use.

nobody in the right mind will choose lightning...

(11-02-2024, 10:34 AM)mrclubbie Wrote:  nobody in the right mind will choose lightning...

The 60% who chose the MIW voted for the devil they know.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(10-02-2024, 09:15 PM)KILLjoy Wrote:  Should cite the following:

1.  Mahatail

2.  RK

3.  PJ Thumby

4.  Opserber (my crone)

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(10-02-2024, 09:20 PM)Manthink Wrote:  sgbuffett 's favorite bedtime Story Book...So I am unsure why he now turn his interest at SG politics away from his favorite Story about the "collapse" of China...

China - he says gloom and doom

Singapore - he says gloom and doom

Himself - I being poor only have my dreams, tread slowly...

One common denominator running through all three is his negative view of the world, of things, of himself.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(10-02-2024, 10:18 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Our leaders are infected with pure greed
[Image: Greedy.jpg]

Fat Ego but unable to Think- out-of the Box

So they just Copy old ideas and "Enhance" the cosmetic surgery

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Ah butt shd rewrite his Signature:

I, being lazy, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Big Grin

I always thought of China being promising until the mismanagement of last few years.

The slumping property sector, export decline and falling foreign investments is the result of wrong policies.of the current China govt

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(10-02-2024, 09:15 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://www.tiktok.com/@bens_social_club...3055301895?

Now i think even LKY wont win as much vote like in his day..

Now ppl more educated, unlike our parent time all easily scare and so easy for him yo carry out his political goal.

Luckily he is good man, lead singapore to success.. but i dont think he will be as successful as he is before in the 80...

ppl now more eductaed and know their postion in the society and law,, so dare to stand up..

Everything changes. 
If don't change you're stuck. 
So  with strongly rooted country, we will survive in stormy weathers.

(11-02-2024, 11:55 AM)Ola Wrote:  Fat Ego but unable to Think- out-of the Box So they just Copy old ideas and "Enhance" the cosmetic surgery

The Pappies remind me of my ex-boss who made it a habit of rehashing old strategies year after year in new packaging.
[+] 2 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

(11-02-2024, 05:29 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The Pappies remind me of my ex-boss who made it a habit of rehashing old strategies year after year in new packaging.

LHL is just overpaying a big bunch of copy machines

He might as well hire taxi- drivers to replace his Ministers

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

LKY vy sad knowing his family is upside down, and yet he is unable to do anything,, can see from there only...

(12-02-2024, 06:14 PM)victortan Wrote:  LKY vy sad knowing his family is upside down, and yet he is unable to do anything,, can see from there only...

不肖子孙,what to do?
严父出孝子,看来他对孩子还不够严厉。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://m.toutiao.com/article/6801024732...eo_tt_juhe&upstream_biz=toutiao_pc

[Image: IMG-3867.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

忽略了优良的中华文化传统

弟子规之出则弟:
兄道友 弟道恭 兄弟睦 孝在中
财物轻 怨何生 言语忍 。。。

(12-02-2024, 06:12 PM)Ola Wrote:  LHL is just overpaying a big bunch of copy machines. He might as well hire taxi- drivers to replace his Ministers

When leaders are drawn from a group possessing similar doctrines and ideology, they tend to approach issues by consensus, rather than as independent individuals. Compliance, joint rationalisation, absence of personal accountability and the pressure to accede may follow; often resulting in unchallenged as well as poor quality decision-making. When “groupthink” is entrenched, it will be difficult for individuals to stand up for what they believe. Those who disagree with the dominant interests of the group may be quickly marginalised. On the other hand, wise leaders understand that dissension is crucial to steer clear of groupthink, and should actively address the concerns of those who are bold enough to disagree.  
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

The present Govt problem is innate also largely due to having a huge team which dampened motivation and disallows accountability.

(11-02-2024, 11:32 AM)Oyk Wrote:  sgtalk.net/User-Oyk AM FÜCKING 傻閪
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk AM FÜCKING 傻閪

(11-02-2024, 11:32 AM)Oyk Wrote:  sgtalk.net/User-Oyk ONE FÜCKING 豬頭
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk ONE FÜCKING 豬頭