The Economist : How Xi is damaging China's economy and taking country downhill

https://www.economist.com/leaders/2022/0...as-economy

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

China took over 10 years before XJP to accumulate about USD 3 Trillion in Foreign Reserve;   this Reserve is now only 55% of PBOC's total assets;  in another word,  there was no contribution at all from XJP at all.    

Now that China's Domestic debt is about 180% of GDP which PRC will have to pay about USD 1 Trillion of interest payments a year.   There will either be nothing left in Foreign Reserve in a few years' time or PRC will be living under the pile of debts for many long years to come.

[Image: Screenshot-2022-05-28-090127-fw.png]

It is good that Xi will govern China for.life.

Xi will slowly form a closed system and other asian tigers and emerging tigers like Vietnam will find new legs to grow economically without Chinese competition.

Nike was so spooked by China govt it moved all its production to Vietnam and Vietnam is now world biggest producer lf Nike shoes.

India.likely to play a bigger role. Modi is not afraid of criticisms and scrutiny.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(16-05-2022, 05:34 PM)kokee Wrote:  cina economy definitely in super bad condition, not only covid lock down everywhere in financial or manufacturing center, also support Ukraine war & invasion, plus all the lies spam over the last few yrs like comie dogs here in global scale, steal all technology, the west want to cut off totally with china, sanction china like russia, pull out all funds & xi also want china to closed door to brainwash china slavery.
stock, property, currency, trades, bond, almost all crash in china now, people lost job, jobless, debt super huge, unable to repay now, china property bubble is 1 of the biggest bubble in human history.

习近平彻底把中国经济全玩死了

due to high property price, likely 600-800 mil china people has no saving.
once jobless, how to repay monthly housing loan? china unemployment rate today is super scary due to covid, foreign factory & investment pul out of china at historical rate & sanction, jobless rate likely to hit 50% by next yr.
most of china people are in huge debt in all kind of debt, house, car, credit card, renovation, personal, education, medical & all kind of borrowing in business.
china income is low but expenses is very high like education, medical & ton more.
now all these will be in debt for life, work till died likely cant pay off their debt.

中国韭菜个个负债几百万,这辈子做到死都还不完

Hahaha....... 

AMTK and FAKE Angmohs have been talking about collapse of China for decades!

So, Sgbutt, when will China collapse?  Rotfl

cannot imagine now the speed of foreign investment & factories pulling out of china, better be fast, when sanction starts, likely cant get back anything?
global is going to freeze all china oversea asset in US$Trillion, likely china will also confiscate all foreign asset in china, still wait for what?
china already started to try to dump everything transfer back to china but individual will want to bring more out from china & run road now.
let see who is faster, once trigger, all write off & wipe out.

继东盟后,美国拉日韩重组产业链,中国经济在孤立中加速恶化 !中国年轻人失业率接近20%,远超欧美 !富人和中产都在移民,逃离上海!

产业链转移这么快,中国哭了,越南做梦都笑了,天上掉了一个大馅饼

if that's the case ah butt shd welcome and support xi to stay longer, so china would collapse faster loh.
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

Has ah butt been to China these past few years? The transformation has been nothing but phenomenal. Even in third-tier cities networks of roads and tall towers have been built. Parks there are as good as those of Singapore's. Safety is top-rate since cameras are everywhere so there's no way robbers can hide, so anyone can go out in the middle of the night and won't get robbed.

Compare that to the US, where infra is breaking down and personal safety is always compromised.
Photo 

(28-05-2022, 10:58 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Has ah butt been to China these past few years? The transformation has been nothing but phenomenal. Even in third-tier cities networks of roads and tall towers have been built. Parks there are as good as those of Singapore's. Safety is top-rate since cameras are everywhere so there's no way robbers can hide, so anyone can go out in the middle of the night and won't get robbed.

Compare that to the US, where infra is breaking down and personal safety is always compromised.

Much of the transformation  is do to Xi predecessor with right policies and positive engagement. ...that is why China progress.

Article is talking about future.  ...Chine is led to negative engagement, tension and dogma.

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(28-05-2022, 11:02 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Much of the transformation  is do to Xi predecessor with right policies and positive engagement. ...that is why China progress.

Article is talking about future.  ...Chine is led to negative engagement, tension and dogma.

Nope, it is not. If you want to think so, so be it. I've seen periods from his predecessor and Xi, and you can see a big difference. Who is disengaging? The US is trying to make the world disengaged with China, that's what it is.

(28-05-2022, 11:02 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Much of the transformation  is do to Xi predecessor with right policies and positive engagement. ...that is why China progress.

Your statements are based on your hallucinations?  Thinking Rotfl

(18-05-2022, 07:04 PM)kokee Wrote:  china today & collapse tomorrow, all is because of fatty Xi.
below youtube, many inside china want his life?
he is putin of china, try to build his empire but brainless. all know how xi get or steal his power?

习近平的三大麻烦

韭菜们恨不得剐了习近平

倒闭!倒闭!到处倒闭!老板们全都跑了!

Nah, Is MORE The rest of the world Worry than China itself.

sure, china, xi & china people has no worry, LOL LOL.

不跑沒法活了!為了生存了

you can say the same for assmarrycunts. all the damages were done by the previous garments and hv nothing to do with buy dung

(28-05-2022, 11:05 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Your statements are based on your hallucinations?  Thinking Rotfl

Xi caused his overvalued Hong Kong stocks to crash and dented his sgbuffett name. That's why now he 怀恨在心.  Laughing

(28-05-2022, 11:59 AM)winbig Wrote:  Xi caused his overvalued Hong Kong stocks to crash and dented his sgbuffett name. That's why now he 怀恨在心.  Laughing

Last time he was angry because his "hero", George Sorrowful lost a lot of money shorting HK dollars!  Rotfl

(28-05-2022, 11:51 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  you can say the same for assmarrycunts. all the damages were done by the previous garments and hv nothing to do with buy dung

We are talking about China here
I already said USA is hopeless

(28-05-2022, 12:08 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  We are talking about China here
I already said USA is hopeless

You have been talking about collapse of China for many years!  Tongue

China's household debt increased by 20% of GDP or USD 2.94 Trillion,  from 30% tp 60% under XJP; on the other hand,  the US household debt has dropped.  

source: tradingeconomics.com

Should investors be concerned about China's Corporate Debts?

Quote:Simply put, yes, because China has a very large amount of corporate debt. In fact, China's corporates contribute almost a third (31%) of global corporate debt (see chart 1). In contrast, the country only contributes a fifth of global GDP (see chart 2). Consequently, China's corporate debt to GDP leverage ratio of 159% (June 2021) is one of the world's highest (see chart 3). The growth rate of debt remained high even in early 2021 (see chart 4), even as China recovered from the
worst of COVID.

[Image: Screenshot-2022-05-28-130115.jpg]

https://www.spglobal.com/_assets/documen...620188.pdf

Shenzhen also gone case already?  Thinking  Rotfl

(28-05-2022, 10:58 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Has ah butt been to China these past few years? The transformation has been nothing but phenomenal. Even in third-tier cities networks of roads and tall towers have been built. Parks there are as good as those of Singapore's. Safety is top-rate since cameras are everywhere so there's no way robbers can hide, so anyone can go out in the middle of the night and won't get robbed.

These past few years had been one lockdown after another there, and onerous quarantines if you'd entered China.

Hardly anyone entered China these past few years except for the WHO team, or people on very special missions.

The way you questioned SgBuffet, you talked as if you are someone with a "special" pass to enter China these few years.

Nice try.

We know you are, in truth just a refugee from edmw.  That's about it.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(28-05-2022, 10:53 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Hahaha....... 

AMTK and FAKE Angmohs have been talking about collapse of China for decades!

So, Sgbutt, when will China collapse?  Rotfl

amk want china to collapse, that's understandable and logical. but amd?

(28-05-2022, 09:35 PM)Oyk Wrote:  These past few years had been one lockdown after another there, and onerous quarantines if you'd entered China.

Hardly anyone entered China these past few years except for the WHO team, or people on very special missions.

The way you questioned SgBuffet, you talked as if you are someone with a "special" pass to enter China these few years.

Nice try.

You are a fool. The past few years need not refer to the past two years. I doubt you have been to China yourself.

I personally saw with my own eyes how those Chinese do their shopping in Europe and USA, their spending power i think maybe 20X of those ang mohs. And those luxury shops even employed Chinese speaking Taiwanese and China Nationals to be their sales representatives in Europe and US countries. I still remember in 2011, how a young China couple sweep a whole tray of around 30 high end watches in Interlaken.

I was sad when i don't have a pair of new shoes, until i saw someone with no feet...

(28-05-2022, 09:15 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It is good that Xi will govern China for.life.

Xi will slowly form a closed system and other asian tigers and emerging tigers like Vietnam will find new legs to grow economically without Chinese competition.

Nike was so spooked by China govt it moved all its production to Vietnam and Vietnam is now world biggest producer lf Nike shoes.

India.likely to play a bigger role. Modi is not afraid of criticisms and scrutiny.

One Indian professor once said. China=open mind closed society.
                                               India = closed mind open society

(28-05-2022, 09:46 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You are a fool. The past few years need not refer to the past two years. I doubt you have been to China yourself.

I have been to Chinas for so long that I blardy speak Chinese like a Chinese, which is I pronounce Chinese *Mandarin* far better than you anytime of the day (and night).

Unlike you who speak Malaysian Mandarin for eg.

1.  几多钱
2.  几时去

I say:

1, 多少钱
2.  什么时候去

Don't talk to me about China if you have not been to a Chinese countryside......ON YOUR OWN and breathed fresh air that's unpolluted by city fumes and what have you, boy.

(28-05-2022, 09:35 PM)Oyk Wrote:  These past few years had been one lockdown after another there, and onerous quarantines if you'd entered China.

Nice try.

You sure?

(28-05-2022, 10:12 PM)cf9 Wrote:  You sure?

I am as sure as I am of the fact that your laubu had made a mistake: she gave birth to a moron.