The Fatal Errors That Caused The Loss Of Singapore Airlines Flight 006 24 years ago

"The Fatal Errors That Caused The Loss Of Singapore Airlines Flight 006

A string of mistakes led to the loss of a Boeing 747-400 and the lives of 83 passengers and crew."
https://simpleflying.com/singapore-airli...and%20crew.

too bad the plane wasn't carrying 83 PAP MPs..............

One passenger was a pioneer in AI/Face recognition, a nus Prof. His tw wife was with him

taking a plane could land u to no where
Think there was a logo like fly to no where

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Cyrano Latiff. From SAJC. A former sportsman and X country runner.

https://endauanalytics.wordpress.com/202...06-9v-spk/

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

You think SIA so forgiving? Sg corporate culture is to throw your own peepur under the bus first and then ask questions later. The captain and FO of the SQ 006 flight had their employment terminated despite investigations concluding they had not contravened any regulation or operational procedures.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(27-05-2024, 02:20 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  You think SIA so forgiving?  Sg corporate culture is to throw your own peepur under the bus first and then ask questions later.  The captain and FO of the SQ 006 flight had their employment terminated despite investigations concluding they had not contravened any regulation or operational procedures.

Recalling a SQ006 flight stewardess was badly burnt and revealed many years later that she was not compensated by SIA..

There's a picture posted somewhere
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

Lol at all the 马后炮.

(27-05-2024, 10:16 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  One passenger was a pioneer in AI/Face recognition, a nus Prof. His tw wife was with him

Who is this professor? Did he survive?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(27-05-2024, 03:51 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Who is this professor? Did he survive?

Dr sung kah kay, a mit grad

(27-05-2024, 04:11 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Dr sung kah kay, a mit grad

Never heard of him but his dear friend did write a touching article about him in 2022. Seems to be a nice humble guy ....

https://tsim17.wixsite.com/terencesim/si...ng-kay-kay

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(27-05-2024, 04:25 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Never heard of him but his dear friend did write a touching article about him in 2022. Seems to be a nice humble guy ....

Never heard of him? How about Andrew ng, a RI boy?

(27-05-2024, 04:42 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Never heard of him? How about Andrew ng, a RI boy?

Never heard of him also. What happened to him?

(27-05-2024, 04:57 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Never heard of him also. What happened to him?

Nothing lah. Thought you are into AI and these local AI gurus

(27-05-2024, 04:11 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Dr sung kah kay, a mit grad

Could he be one of the last final 3 (included a death couple) US citizens claimers collected.more than US$3 mio each undisclosed.

While early few were paid US$250,000 only

(27-05-2024, 04:25 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Never heard of him but his dear friend did write a touching article about him in 2022. Seems to be a nice humble guy ....

RIP…

(27-05-2024, 04:57 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Never heard of him also. What happened to him?

I think he was alive claimed traumatized then

I do know one of the peepur involved in this tragedy but I shall not reveal who. Let the past be the past.

And yet, Skytrax ranked SIA World's Best Airlines..

(27-05-2024, 06:22 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I do know one of the peepur involved in this tragedy but I shall not reveal who.  Let the past be the past.

Good to move... unless the Recalling of SQ006 flight stewardess wanted to try to tell us of her story, how's she is badly burnt and revealing many years later that she was not compensated by SIA....

She is not compensation, you on.
[+] 1 user Likes Tee tiong huat's post

Many undisclosed sad stories

(27-05-2024, 03:41 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Recalling a SQ006 flight stewardess was badly burnt and revealed many years later that she was not compensated by SIA..

There's a picture posted somewhere

006, follow by 007 Jam Born again..is easiest to tell and sing and is easier to be found. Big Grin

(30-05-2024, 09:56 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  006, follow by 007 Jam Born again..is easiest to tell and sing and is easier to be found. Big Grin

I'm thinking!. Finding will be easy abit lehh. Big Grin

Runway 2 under repair can lights ON?

(30-05-2024, 10:27 PM)Rubitin Wrote:  Runway 2 under repair can lights ON?

It's runway L or R

Strangely No other flights has difficulties taking off from Taipei airport except SIA SQ006 that day. Why?

It could be LKY instruction to finally paid the last 3 American claimers (a lecturer survivor and a Chinese dead couple).

Full Settlement was undisclosed but their lawyers were reported very satisfied