19-year-old girl dies after traffic accident in Joo Chiat, family appeals

(07-07-2024, 07:02 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I think they need to have cameras at zebra crossing. I find that many cars dun slow down at zebra crossings and some dun even bother to stop even when there are pedestrians. Cars who dun give way to pedestrians must be punished.
Good idea. When serious accident happened at zebra crossing, the driver cannot be let off leniently. Make sure he/her kana jialat jialat from the court.

(07-07-2024, 07:02 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Cars who dun give way to pedestrians must be punished.

Punish the car? Big Grin

Five strokes of the feather duster? Send the car to jail for six months? Rotfl

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(07-07-2024, 06:02 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Not only lenient, well fed and 24 hrs medical attention. Seen many came out of prison with rosy face and fat body. Good luck if they are jailed in other Asia countries like Myanmar. The prisoners will probably died in prison.

What do you do? Not everybody gets to see so many peepur coming out of jail.

The comments here all point an accusatory finger at the van driver without having viewed the CCTV or carcam footage.

I think the 24 beating traffic light coming from marine parade direction
Otherwise cannot be driving fast
I always see cars moving very slowly there

(07-07-2024, 06:40 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Car accidents do not happen all the time due to speed

She could have tripped and fell onto the tire while the driver was distracted looking at his handphone for that moment in time

This is how some accidents happen

If tripped how to be so bad
Cars there only drive at 30mph