Now go army still got check KKJ?

Last time when going to enlist for NS , I remember go CMPB check KKJ , I feel shy when strip the doc ask me cough and look

Got pull long long and let go?

[[ForeverAlone]] dateline='[url=tel:1720104132' Wrote:  1720104132[/url]']
Last time when going to enlist for NS , I remember go CMPB check KKJ , I feel shy when strip the doc ask me cough and look

The doctor got suck?  Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(04-07-2024, 10:48 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Got pull long long and let go?

Ur check up like that one ?

I only know TS [[ForeverAlone]] has no kkj because he is actually NOT a SGrean. Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

Why feel shy? Is it cos you scared that it's a male doctor who checked then your kkj salutes?

Ignore List: Oyk

so happy to go CMPB those day
got PES C status

after BMT got 9 to 5 jobs

(04-07-2024, 10:42 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Last time when going to enlist for NS , I remember go CMPB check KKJ , I feel shy when strip the doc ask me cough and look

ya,, doctor call u to cough, see whether yr kkj got response.

now my kkj bo lat, so what?? no more army..

i know yr ball no balance,, eveyone the same.. hope no woman read this..

one is big and one is small,, both hanging on the wall.

i also do not think sillyporean army can fight,,,, look at those boy boy at shopping center,
commando also not tested, no war yaya,, got war caught by enemy cry on TV... like isis caught those american and chop off their head.

remember commando also like foreveralone and victortan all here, can kpkb and tok cock, only.

(04-07-2024, 11:17 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Why feel shy? Is it cos you scared that it's a male doctor who checked then your kkj salutes?

Have, once my ball swollen dont know why, i go polyclinic, 
one woman doctor press my ball and examine it with rubber glove.

knn, my ball was vy painful,, but luckily, it heal with time..why???

I dont know, i piak paik only twice or thrice a week only..

anyone of u here got this ball ball swollen???.. no joke.

now kkj bo lat, so i nvr masturbate nor piak piak.. so no problem with my bird.

(04-07-2024, 10:42 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Last time when going to enlist for NS , I remember go CMPB check KKJ , I feel shy when strip the doc ask me cough and look

They dun check your KKJ lah. I was told they want to confirm whether you got lanpar or not.  NS is for male citizens, so they must be sure not to conscript a female into NS.      Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

My entire NS days always try to keng and downgrade but PES A status all the way.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(05-07-2024, 07:03 AM)Rubitin Wrote:  once sex is involved the situation flip over. Big Grin period, but not for this case. I didn't know this when younger.
some gay kkj quite big also. Not the very accurate way to screen for gay. just by talking can know.

Some guy ah gua but they die die don't admit that they're gay. Doctor cannot label them as gay also. Those gay have to admit otherwise there's no way to prove medically.

(05-07-2024, 06:30 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  My entire NS days always try to keng and downgrade but PES A status all the way.

I got one friend, fell off from 3 Tonner, hurt his knee badly, kena downgrading, from combat side and became admin clerk.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Last time I got 1 man, he told me his blood was dirty, could die any time. Dont know now he is still around. He was Pes E at that time, Super fit can do 30 chin-ups.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

A KKJ is not a spring loaded air rifle. LOL!

(05-07-2024, 04:26 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  They dun check your KKJ lah. I was told they want to confirm whether you got lanpar or not.  NS is for male citizens, so they must be sure not to conscript a female into NS.      Big Grin

During the pre-enlistment physical examination, the MO examines our genitals, which includes the dick, balls and scrotum. The doc may ask us to cough while examining the groin to check for possible hernia.

(04-07-2024, 10:50 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  The doctor got suck?  Thinking

doctors don't do these kind of things anymore lah.................now, they count how many pubic hair.............
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

(04-07-2024, 10:50 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  The doctor got suck?  Thinking

I would play mangoes with the nurse there...
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2F78.media.tumblr.com%2Fe...ipo=images]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post