The Impossible S'pore Dream

(16-01-2024, 04:42 AM)victortan Wrote:  Why ppl think car is a convenient?? I dont think so, I own car, and sometimes u just got to wait to get into the carpark if it is full.
one in and one out basic. last week i was at westgate... knn. waited 30min to get into the carpark.. u call that shiok to won a car????

u go IMM, u go vivocity, and Raffles city,, most of the time vy hard to find a parking lot.

I find grab easier. just pay and drop off , dont need to worry about find a parking lot, dont need to pump petrol.. dont need to worry
abt anything relate to car.

dont need to pay road tax, dont need to wash car... paying road tax and washing car is not my hobby. neither do i enjoy doing them..

I find the transport system quite ok too.. MRT,, bus are always mostly on time, save some time MRT break down,
but so is our vechicle,,
Clapping Thumbsup

Singapore is not Malaysia where 98.6% of families own a car. And has the highest 2 car ownership in the world.

Cars irresponsibly pollute our environment. ...you have heard of "global warming" emissions from cars is a major cause. So we should not blindly follow Malaysia.

Singapore has a good public transport system to take us where we need to go.

Fpr most people, there is no need for a car...cars congest our roads and waste space due to parking.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Possible for MIW la. Who cares about others

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.