The Jap yen has cracked and no one is coming to its rescue
Information 

Ultimately, the only way for the Japanese authorities to reverse the current trend is to narrow the interest rate differentials with the other major economies by raising their own rates.

That would require strong evidence of an economic resurgence that Japan has been searching for – so far without any real success -- with its range of extraordinary monetary and ultra-expansive fiscal policies for more than 30 years.

https://www.smh.com.au/business/markets/...5bkyj.html

The British pound heading same way. 
£1=$1.51
EURO1=$1. 38

Actually what is the issue when Yen Sinks? Really?
They little debt in US dollar.
Their inflation rate is very low..they welcome higher inflation.

Exporter will see windfall from cheap yen.
Large part of the economy domestic and will not be affected by the USD/Yen rate

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(26-09-2022, 02:09 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Actually what is the issue when Yen Sinks? Really?
They little debt in US dollar.
Their inflation rate is very low..they welcome higher inflation.

Exporter will see windfall from cheap yen.
Large part of the economy domestic  and will not be affected by the USD/Yen rate

Unfortunately, Japan needs to import a lot of raw materials and energy. The prices have shot up. 

As a result, Japan has been having trade deficit for more than 1 year! Depriciation of Yen and ascalation of prices of raw materials and energy will make the trade deficit worse.

[Image: Screenshot-20220926-152445-com-android-c...585354.jpg]

(26-09-2022, 03:23 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Unfortunately, Japan needs to import a lot of raw materials and energy. The prices have shot up. 

As a result, Japan has been having trade deficit for more than 1 year! Depriciation of Yen and ascalation of prices of raw materials and energy will make the trade deficit worse.

[Image: Screenshot-20220926-152445-com-android-c...585354.jpg]

About 67% are imported.
The most funny thing is Japan rejected Russian oil.
Now China is the big winner. China begged for 12 years to tap the Russia gas and oil. Putin ignored China, always treated China as his main shadow enemy. 
Now Putin knows China is his true friend.(这叫做患难见真情,不离不弃)

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

The population has little saving due to the low saving rate.

The latter is to encourage spending on the economy. But the money moves oversea to get higher saving rates.

Domestically, they relied on imports of raw ingredients and oil to power their industries. These are in USD. With the big rise in USD and small rise in inflation, the impact is great.

What are left are those oversea Japanese companies and tourism which can help them. The inflation in this region is lower than Europe.

[Image: Screenshot-2022-09-26-171453.jpg]

(23-09-2022, 11:39 AM)kokee Wrote:  RMB is very weak!!
RMB is a manipulated currency yet perform so weak, something is very wrong!
once it collapses, it will be overnight!!

人民幣匯率跌破7.1,中國央行是怎麼操縱匯率的?不斷強拉中間價,已內傷嚴重!

all these comie dogshere keep barking at yen, Dow using thread title to brainwash morons here but HSI, SSE RMB crash as hard they will never start a thread!
all these comie liars here using such spam lies, stir shit & spread rumor here.
these dogs guard this forum 7/24, block my post like insane dogs here 7/24! LOL LOL!

today CNH/RMB hit 7.17!
so 7.2 is coming, once broken, much more weaker to come!!
RMB is fully manipulated currency as it is not free float in global market yet it still crash as hard as most asian currency! but such currency, once kena & collapse, it will plunges overnight like crazy!!
RMB down almost 10-15% this yr against USD!!
Inflation in china is as high as the rest of the world with weak currency & high oil & food price!!

(26-09-2022, 01:23 PM)Migrant Wrote:  The British pound heading same way. 
£1=$1.51
EURO1=$1. 38

https://media.tenor.com/DgdiLkQcPFEAAAAM...linton.gif https://media.tenor.com/cvhG4_K8V5MAAAAM...ughing.gif https://media.tenor.com/eWTxq7C0RzIAAAAM...ughter.gif 

Shameless bankrupt Pitiful jealous slave kokee go take your medicine bananas cheo kau peng hor LL