The Popular Curry Fish Head in the Main St of JB is Not Nice

Every time I passed by I saw long queue, so I went there a few months ago to have a try. It turned out not that nice, very different from curry fish heads in Spore, curry is diluted and sweet…..not sure why so many people want to eat there.

Worse still the cooks are all Malays, none of them is Chinese.

It is overrated.

Is it assam curry fish head.
If you like assam curry other style.of cooking can seem mild

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(01-02-2023, 04:06 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Is it assam curry fish head.
If you like assam  curry other style.of cooking can seem mild

No lah, it is a normal curry fish head but tastes very different, not impressed, dunt believe? you go and have a try see if you like it. It is called Kam Long Ah Zai Curry Fish Head

(01-02-2023, 04:04 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Worse still the cooks are all Malays, none of them is Chinese.

It is overrated.

chinese authentic one got to paid extra 

like they said 

pay here or pay at the station

(01-02-2023, 04:19 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  No lah, it is a normal curry fish head but tastes very different, not impressed, dunt believe? you go and have a try see if you like it It is called Kam Long Ah Zai Curry Fish Head

Sorry j only eat Assam fish head curry another other style I won't be interested.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.