The Whiskey Library @ The Vagabond Club

[Image: IMG20190317201408-02.jpg]

[Image: IMG20190317201448-01.jpg]

What exquisite pursuits do the ultra wealthy truly fancy? According to Bruce Wayne's personal butler, it would be "driving million dollar souped-up sports cars, dating movie stars, buying things that aren't for sale." As far as luxury real estate developer and boutique hotelier Satinder Garcha is concerned, amassing a treasure trove of rare vintage whiskies from around the world sure puts a smile on his face. Hence bear witness to The Whiskey Library at The Vagabond Club ( a hotel operating out of a series of restored historic shophouses which he owns by the way), where endless sleekly customized glass cabinets stocked with over a thousand carefully curated bottles of prized spirits stand tall in one astoundingly fashioned lobby lounge of sultry red, pink and brass.

Indeed The Whiskey Library is Garcha's proud labor of love; admittedly he scoured the globe for a good two years, visiting countless distilleries and procuring top finds in far-flung places. Ardbeg Kildalton 2014, Old Pulteney 1983, Aberlour Single Malt Scotch and 32 year old Bunnahabhain from Scotland, '2018 Kirin Fuji-Gotemba 'Kunpu' Blended Whisky' , 'Kurayoshi 12 Year' Matsui Whisky and Mars IWAI Tradition Wine Cask Finish from Japan, Blood Oath Pact Bourbon from the US, Brighton Gin from the UK and Star of Bombay from Sri Lanka.......suffice to say the inventory cultivated is sheer staggering.

More at https://www.theluxebrigade.com/whiskey-l...abond-club

Your sharing stuff is awesome and very nice. But i have no idea about this. By the way, i am shopping lover and i like to buy the fake dress for my self. what you say about this?

I like to read your post. The Best whiskey libaray Bar In Singapore. The vagabond club are performs different tasks . Some vagabond are designed by world renowned French designer Jacques Garcia. I share some best Views in Whiskey Bar. (Vagabond club)
[Image: The-Vagabond-Bar_Main-1024x562-1.jpg]
[Image: 440793_sld.jpg]
what do you say about this??????
Heart 

(25-01-2022, 06:02 PM)Oliver Wrote:  Your sharing stuff is awesome and very nice. But i have no idea about this. By the way, i am shopping lover and i like to buy the fake dress for my self. what you say about this?

Mostly Shopping is craze for women's. I also like shopping  But I am biggest fan traveler I Feel peace to take travel. Do you like traveling?????

Hello Rose! I like the traveling with shopping and i visit many places but just for the extent of shopping and to follow the new trendy fashion. I think this is the right way for shopping and having a fun. What you say about this?

seriously, I like to take traveling but You are shopping lover I have nothing idea in shopping But Shopping is good for fun. My sister is also like shopping I bought some new dress in UK for my sister. I share here some stuff with you. Do you tell what kind of dress do you like??? And Why............
[Image: sustainable-clothing-brands.jpg]