The Workmanship of New HDBs is Crappy…

Cracks are everywhere from outside of the blocks after 8 years.

Nowadays even government is under the mercy of FW.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

And colours on the walls are fading

(23-01-2022, 03:59 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Nowadays even government is under the mercy of FW.

Dunt blame the FWs, it’s the subcontractors doing a sloppy job.

(23-01-2022, 04:00 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Dunt blame the FWs, it’s the subcontractors doing a sloppy job.

No. For a while already. Because the supply of FW is limited. My friend's workers, his workers can next day never appear and join other company.

(23-01-2022, 04:02 PM)dynamite Wrote:  No. For a while already. Because the supply of FW is limited. My friend's workers, his workers can next day never appear and join other company.

I see, but I am talking about the HDB blocks built 8 years ago.

(23-01-2022, 04:04 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I see, but I am talking about the HDB blocks built 8 years ago.

FW now are boss. They know they have the say now.

(23-01-2022, 04:02 PM)dynamite Wrote:  No. For a while already. Because the supply of FW is limited. My friend's workers, his workers can next day never appear and join other company.

U very good at bullshit....U think work permit can change in one day meh.....few months maybe.

Because 99years is actually 60 years.

(23-01-2022, 03:59 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Nowadays even government is under the mercy of FW.

you mean those new bto flat?

(23-01-2022, 04:36 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  you mean those new bto flat?

All kinds of FW. Remember a whole a go many maids also ask for increase or transfer? Once the contractors can get new ones, those that play punk will surely get it.

[Image: 97-B59-DE6-8-DB0-4272-B670-8-F8-F9-DA230-BE.png]

Is Give and Take BUT in the sense " You are Paying A LOT For Crap "

I mean here is, If you want Fast , bound to have some defects here and there.
Now HDB claim is buyers want fast cannot wait too long for their BTO flat.

Stacking ways is the fast ones, at factory pre made the BTO flats structure and bring to the site stack and stack.
My side here got one BTO , I already see they stack 4 or 5 level liao ...by this year end I not surprise will reach 20 storey at least

Last time OLD HDB been build is slowly bricks by bricks stack by construction workers to build up.
Thus the quality can withstand for years but of course not say forever , by 30, 40 years surely crack , leak etc due to Nature of it which already consider not bad compare now BTO flats within one year or so surely you will see crack form worst water leaking