The authorities in S'pore are looking into the issue of people using PMAs

The authorities in S'pore are looking into the issue of people using PMAs when they don’t need PMAs.

➡️ https://bit.ly/3wp9X0G

Follow us on @mothershipsg for the latest updates

Good initiative.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

Shops doing modification should be shut down and owner jailed!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

First they blamed Singaporean and Residents living here buying car causing congestion. Singaporean population shrinking but they import ppl than the population of Singaporean is already congested. Then they allowed all the ebike and PMA freely as though they are helping the citizens. To what I see is to camouflage the high cost of living as well as more jobless ppl issues. Now they want clamp down.....🤦
If they really for the aging population, they should done it before they allow the import. E bike is another nuisance.
Whenever they implement new policy is always created another mess.haizzzz
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto's post

tell the authorities go fcuk!
always till proliferation then notice?
always wait till fcuk cobwebs growing too much then franctically in pretence propagate to us they are doing something!

fcuk fcuk fcuk
go look around your estates your roads your buildings your void decks your surroundings, how many already dipilidated walls caused by rain n sun and whatever omg!

fr mps to town council officers n estates people like never use paid times to go down checking properly in details cracked walls caused by long rough vehicles like trucks.

always waiting for residents buay tahan already then complain to them!

you tell me. u report to police town council hdb illegal blocking parking, didnt they tell you picture not clear asked u 'are you ready to testify?'

so i say go fcuk wall!

Saw one old man using his PMA but driving on the road in reserve direction.

Shouldn't this be looked into as well?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Just shoot these lazy bastards ……now can walk better walk … when old wanna walk also cannot

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

I know of one fit senior bastard in my neighbourhood ...using the Pma to also ferry the wife. 

Abusing the system...pcb

I have come across a few times where the people using PMDs have no mobility issues. There was even one guy who sped to the lift with his PMD and everyone gave way, then later I saw him parking that machine and walked into the FairPrice carrying a basket. Knnah..... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post