The average age of Ukrainian soldier is 43 as young people were all killed

https://www.businessinsider.com/average-...ms-2023-11
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

Ukraine said 10,000 killed but looks like more than 100,000 were killed
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

I thought U-Krane is winning …. Western media report U-krane bery power kill many Russkies

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(05-12-2023, 10:21 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I thought U-Krane is winning …. Western media report U-krane bery power kill many Russkies

All propaganda lah, the actual data showed otherwise…if Ukraine is winning, why got so many 40-50 yo soldiers?

Both sides have heavy casualties but the western media only reported Russian casualties and hide Ukraine casualties.

All the old bird soldiers know how to siam. Arrow the young ones to be heroes. Heroes die young.

1 Year Ago...an American diplomat pledged support  to fight Russia to the last Ukrainian

He praised the Ukrainian saying "your counteroffensive is now underway and proving effective.”

The late Henry Kissinger famous warning of being a "friend" of America is timeless...

Big Grin
[Image: quote-to-be-an-enemy-of-america-can-be-d...-37-01.jpg]

https://thefrontierpost.com/us-vows-to-f...ukrainian/

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(06-12-2023, 07:57 AM)Levin Wrote:  
Where Have All the Green Bananas Gone?

Can you imagine average age of our SAF is 43?🫣🤔

Now average age is 43. If this war drags for another 5 years, the average age of soldiers would become 15. This is what I saw in Iran towards the end portion of the 10 years war with Iraq. This was because all the adults were killed and now left the boys. It was quite scary  to see these teenage Revolutionary Guards walking around with weapons of war.    Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(06-12-2023, 03:26 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Now average age is 43. If this war drags for another 5 years, the average age of soldiers would become 15. This is what I saw in Iran towards the end portion of the 10 years war with Iraq. This was because all the adults were killed and now left the boys. It was quite scary  to see these teenage Revolutionary Guards walking around with weapons of war.    Rolleyes

[Image: IMG-7273.png]

[Image: IMG-7272.webp]