How a lone SBF single handedly brought Temasek down on its knee? Singapore crying

How a lone SBF single handedly brought Temasek down on its knee?
Left Singapore crying..

Never b4 has our SWF, Temasek been humiliated and Singapore reputation been tarnished .

Any remedy?

It’s not so much SBF.

It’s the soft-eared Boss Lady of Temasek.
[+] 1 user Likes kelhot2001's post

(26-12-2022, 11:22 PM)Scythian Wrote:  How a lone SBF single handedly brought Temasek down on its knee?

Never b4 has our SWF, Temasek been humiliated and Singapore reputation been tarnished .

Any remedy?

hopefully can bring down PAP...................

(26-12-2022, 11:35 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  It’s not so much SBF.

founder is a Jew..............

FTX was funding some shady things in Ukraine...............

S'pore under Jewish control..............
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

(27-12-2022, 07:35 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  founder is a Jew..............

FTX was funding some shady things in Ukraine...............

S'pore under Jewish control..............

FTX donating millions to US politicians

(26-12-2022, 11:35 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  It’s not so much SBF.

Who's BS'ing Who?

Exposed the different knowledge and skillset.

Hyflux also burnt a lot of people becos they thought Temasek invest means good. Plus the monkey Salt Bae who made a fool of himself at WC 2022, Indian telco, aussie childcare center etc etc

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

If no big mountain behind, the entire Mgt team would be sacked and replaced long ago Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(27-12-2022, 07:52 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Who's BS'ing Who?

Exposed the different knowledge and skillset.

SBF BSing Boss Lady.

Ho Ching cannot manage Temasek

Don't know how many times she write- off these bad investments

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(26-12-2022, 11:22 PM)Scythian Wrote:  How a lone SBF single handedly brought Temasek down on its knee?
Left Singapore crying..

Any remedy?

TEMASEK DISTRIUBUTE US 300MILLLION TO US

Temasek will say the 300M is pocket charge.
Less than 0.1%.

Why every day KPKB.

Govt already ordered enquiry.
After enquiry result come out then see if anything to KPKB about....

No need to whine here everyday.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(27-12-2022, 02:10 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Temasek will say the 300M is pocket charge.
Less than 0.1%.

Why every day KPKB.

Govt already ordered enquiry.
After enquiry result come out then see if anything to KPKB about....

No need to whine here everyday.
I think you are right, we just wait for govt. enquiry then debate........ Clapping

(27-12-2022, 08:08 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  If no big mountain behind, the entire Mgt team would be sacked and replaced long ago Big Grin

Her father-in-law thought she is a totally reliable person to run temasek. But temasek keeps getting terminalsick most times. Hard truth is she is not capable. In private sector long time ago kenna booted out. Applies to most selected mps in the papaya system.

(27-12-2022, 09:16 AM)Ola Wrote:  Ho Ching cannot manage Temasek

Don't know how many times she write- off these bad investments

SO FAR BIGGEST MISTAKES N BIGGEST LOSS \WAS DURING GFC GIVING LAME ESCUSES FOR LONG TERM INVEST

Left Singapore crying..

Any remedy?

https://www.pmo.gov.sg/Newsroom/Meeting-...March-2022

More humiliating than her husband?

(27-12-2022, 07:34 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  hopefully can bring down PAP...................

I don’t want to be too greedy
Just take them down in Tampines and Jalan Besar good enough

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 
[+] 1 user Likes Bluebull's post

Imagine too much ... what knee ...

(27-12-2022, 02:49 PM)A2Z Wrote:  Her father-in-law thought she is a totally reliable person to run temasek. But temasek keeps getting terminalsick most times. Hard truth is she is not capable. In private sector long time ago kenna booted out. Applies to most selected mps in the papaya system.

The late LKY said that HC is the smartest women in Singapore......many years ago.... Laughing

(27-12-2022, 06:58 PM)debono Wrote:  The late LKY said that HC is the smartest women in Singapore......many years ago.... Laughing

Smartest as Engineer

but hire her as Temasick to be a Fool, lor

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(27-12-2022, 08:12 PM)Ola Wrote:  Smartest as Engineer

Over the years, these are public concern

(27-12-2022, 05:51 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  I don’t want to be too greedy
Just take them down in Tampines and Jalan Besar good enough

I disagree. West Coast must be down as well.

(27-12-2022, 08:12 PM)Ola Wrote:  Smartest as Engineer

My Rich Uncle told me , HC as CEO that time don't even appear speak everytime come AGO inside answer to media, shareholders questions.

EPIC NOW HC STILL INSIDE TS HOLDINGS so call " step down as CEO " BUT USE BACKSIDE Also and think HC STILL OVER ALL IN CHARGE OVER SEE BEHIND , THAT CEO just a " Puppet "

Just like Lawrence Wong , LHL when fully pass PM status to him so call " Mentor as usual just like Teo , Goh but LHL Different in the sense as Real PM behind.

He just behind path the route to his son , I waiting to see he willing to let go or not so call ' everything also under the Lee " behind

Always just a spokeman been assign to blah blah

This blockchain thingy is definitely driven by HC. My friend in stat board told me that one day HC questioned the heads in stat boards why they are not active in blockchain technology, and then the following weeks, everybody rushed to study it.

(27-12-2022, 11:46 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  This blockchain thingy is definitely driven by HC. My friend in stat board told me that one day HC questioned the heads in stat boards why they are not active in blockchain technology, and then the following weeks, everybody rushed to study it.

Are they all appointed by HC to be fund managers?

None of them has budget so cannot afford to be contrarian.

Clearly, the age gap proven to be in SBF advantage.

The others too old in the game.

https://youtu.be/oRkhB1FrqeM

FTX execs hid $8 billion in liabilities in a customer account that Bankman-Fried referred to as 'our Korean friend's account,' CFTC prosecutors allege