The best VR headset in 2024: all the latest platforms compared

https://www.gamesradar.com/the-best-vr-h...0for%20you.

https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/revie...r-headset/

no apple no talk.

VR is a must buy gadget.

Meta has upgraded Occulus Quest 2 VR OS. Now some apps don’t require controllers anymore. Just use your fingers as controllers.

The browser still doesn’t support online MediaCorpse channel. I only can watch Netflix and YouTube on occulus VR.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

VR headsets can give you headaches and cancer.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Mine occulus 2.

Fun to use but many issues.

Facebook software always have bugs.
Battery life is not too good.
Heavy on the head.
They should separate the processing and battery to a separate unit a d not squeeze everything into the headset.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(31-01-2024, 08:57 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  VR headsets can give you headaches and cancer.

You need to use 3rd party head accessory. Meta occulus head accessory need to dump away. Will feel uncomfortable after wearing for some time.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(31-01-2024, 08:57 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Mine occulus 2.

Heavy on the head.
They should separate the processing and battery to a separate unit a d not squeeze everything into the headset.

Go and buy Baseus head accessory.
Feel much comfortable after using it.

[Image: IMG-3733.jpg]

(31-01-2024, 08:57 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Mine occulus 2.

Heavy on the head.

(31-01-2024, 08:59 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  You need to use 3rd party head accessory. Meta occulus head accessory need to dump away. Will feel uncomfortable after wearing for some time.

Last time LG produced this lighter VR...
[Image: lg360vr-5.jpg?auto=webp&width=768]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(31-01-2024, 09:19 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Last time LG produced this lighter VR...
[Image: lg360vr-5.jpg?auto=webp&width=768]

You seat on the couch and play.
Ah butt never change the head accessory. So will feel uncomfortable. The weight is actually no longer an issue after changing to 3rd party head accessory.