The country jabbing its own population never recommend 3 doses as mandatory..

Yet those countries that jab mRNA choose to believe useless and tainted WHO on its shitty recommendation

As if more jabs means better

In fact, there is such a thing as enough is good enough

And it is natural for the antibodies to wane over time BUT the memory is ingrained in the natural immune system so when attacked, it will manufacture all the antibodies needed

In the end, if one has a weak immune system, even a hundred booster shots does jackshit to protect you

Get this into your peabrain, people!
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

If China that manufactures and supplies most of the globe's inactivated vaccine does not make it mandatory for 3 doses, then what credential does WHO and MOH has to say that only 3 doses be considered fully vaccinated? Based on what facts??? Based on their own farts is it?

I look at this flip flop from a purchase view..

At the point I buy a product (take non MRNA jab), the term are that the product will be working for life (aka lifetime warranty)..

Months down the road, the manufacturer unilaterally say they will change the term and say warranty is now only valid for 4 months.. You will need to buy warranty extension if you want lifetime warranty.. And better still, if you chose not to buy the warranty extension, your product will cease to work..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..