If TSMC shifted all operations to US, it will be swallowed up by US.

Mark my words. 

If TSMC (台积电) followed US instruction to move to US, it will be swallowed by US and be a subsidiary of Intel.  

It will be another Alstom of France in the making and finally taken over by GE.  

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1202395.shtml

TSMC can just sell the remaining shares over. No more worries.

(14-08-2022, 02:02 PM)kokee Wrote:  china IC industry holan liao!
hopefully china all industry holan!

美国再次卡中国脖子:EDA要是卡住了,芯片战略就真的太监了

中共慘啦!美出絕招!撤底摧毀晶片業

already said long time ago, china IC industry game over!
TSMC still lead the world in IC manufacturing but TSMC equipment rely on US.
said many times, TSMC, ASML alhtough in taiwan & holland but the majority shareholder is US, so they are basically US company! so go back to US, any problem?
all these know nut comie dogs here can only used old BS news to con or brainwash morons here 7/24!
ignore all these dogs totally if you want truth & fact.
unless you want to fooled by lies & BS, continue to read their shit, nothing good to you!

(15-08-2022, 11:15 PM)webinarian Wrote:  Mark my words. 

If TSMC (台积电) followed US instruction to move to US, it will be swallowed by US and be a subsidiary of Intel.  

It will be another Alstom of France in the making and finally taken over by GE.  

Taiwan ppl are quite smart. Dont think they will fall into the trap. US now behaves like India.  Rotfl
The trust has already lost.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

The US is also smart. The printing of money allows them to use the money to buy up assets and give loans. After that, need to stir around to get the hot money back and take it out from the system by increasing interest rates. It is easy to talk but the real process is complicated.

(16-08-2022, 06:44 AM)theold Wrote:  The US is also smart. The printing of money allows them to use the money to buy up assets and give loans. After that, need to stir around to get the hot money back and take it out from the system by increasing interest rates.

Actually, this is not smart at all.
More and more countries have ganged up to reduce the usage of USD.
They are really very desperate. 
没有底线,简直就是瘪三。
以前的几位领袖,都是英雄好汉。
现在的是一代不如一代。
Using the same trick again and again.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Come come sinkie land..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(16-08-2022, 05:37 AM)kokee Wrote:  already said long time ago, china IC industry game over!
TSMC still lead the world in IC manufacturing but TSMC equipment rely on US.
said many times, TSMC, ASML alhtough in taiwan & holland but the majority shareholder is US, so they are basically US company! so go back to US, any problem?
all these know nut comie dogs here can only used old BS news to con or brainwash morons here 7/24!
ignore all these dogs totally if you want truth & fact.
unless you want to fooled by lies & BS, continue to read their shit, nothing good to you!

Already said so long?  Fake news lah.  

Game over? No lah. China build their own very fast!  

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post