Abducted son leaves billionaire adoptive parents 4 millionaire birth parents

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/lifestyle/othe...7hE02?rc=1&ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=b42406da9b3c4d07f0520318df31e82d

Just a small downgrade, from billionaire to millionaire family.

Would he still have considered if his birth family were just poor rice farmers eking out a  meagre living in a padi field?

Just saying…… Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Show the decades of wealth creation in China.
His parents were poor when they had him and became millionaires.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Means he'll inherit from both billionaires and millionaires. He's lucky, but then it may be too early to say it..

(12-02-2023, 08:20 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Means he'll inherit from both billionaires and millionaires. He's lucky, but then it may be too early to say it..

I think he would rather be united with his real parents even though they may not be billionaires.  Blood is thicker than water............ Big Grin

(12-02-2023, 08:54 PM)debono Wrote:  I think he would rather be united with his real parents even though they may not be billionaires.  Blood is thicker than water............ Big Grin

Not me though. I owe my gratitude to the people who feed and educate me. So it all depends on what kind of person he is.

(12-02-2023, 08:54 PM)debono Wrote:  I think he would rather be united with his real parents even though they may not be billionaires.  Blood is thicker than water............ Big Grin

Just be nice and got 4 parents.

Smile

(12-02-2023, 09:04 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Not me though. I owe my gratitude to the people who feed and educate me. So it all depends on what kind of person he is.

It is not known how his foster parents treated him, if he is treated as an outsider, then he will want to be united with his real parents............ Big Grin

(12-02-2023, 07:53 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  https://www.msn.com/en-sg/lifestyle/othe...7hE02?rc=1&ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=b42406da9b3c4d07f0520318df31e82d

sounds like baloney to me..................if AngMoh guy i believe...........billionaire in Zimbabwean dollars, is it ? Rotfl