The girlfriend of the man who died in the PIE accident is appealing for

The girlfriend of the man who died in the PIE accident is appealing for dashcam footage & witnesses.

➡️ https://bit.ly/3S4LvfG

Follow us on @mothershipsg
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

When your time is up, your time is up Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

No need to see the footage lah...driver just 18yrs old..most likely his fault..lack of experiences.
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(05-01-2024, 05:09 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  When your time is up, your time is up 

We are all travelling on the "train of life", but don't know when we have to "alight" when our time comes.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

He was just a passenger.

(05-01-2024, 05:09 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  No need to see the footage lah...driver just 18yrs old..most likely his fault..lack of experiences.

18 yo, get the licence fast.

Now many ah beng drive continental cars and has no respect for other weaker road users. During my times which was the 90s, only rich educated people like me can afford such powerful cars. At least our conduct and behavior is more civilised and we take car of weaker road users. We also sun honk like hooligans like now. Today I was exiting from a building but there was some slight delay in my car infront due to some blockage to his view. Only a few seconds delay and a kumlang hooligan in a mini behind started honking. I hope this year is the year of great reset and start filtering such trashy drivers out.

No worries. After a year or so, she'll be like Jayley Woo, happily married and his death will be forgotten.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

This is why I always mention, safety is your own personal responsibility. Dont expect others to ensure your safety.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(05-01-2024, 06:26 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  No worries. After a year or so, she'll be like Jayley Woo, happily married and his death will be forgotten.

戏子无情,you don’t know meh.
为什么古人要为贞洁高尚的女子立牌坊? Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://m.sohu.com/a/726212967_121157806...00115_3w_a

算了吧! 就这样忘了吧! 该放就放再想也没有用
傻傻等待 他也不会回来 你总该为自己想想未来

contact her on instagram to lend her a shoulder to cry on can?