The humanitarian truce in the Gaza Strip entered into force, a short while ago

The humanitarian truce in the Gaza Strip entered into force, a short while ago today, Friday, under Egyptian, Qatari, and American sponsorship, after an Israeli aggression that has continued since the seventh of last October on the Strip, resulting in the martyrdom of more than 15,000 citizens, including 6,150 children, and more than 4,000.

https://www.youm7.com/story/2023/11/24/%...B1/6386457

Just wait for news violation of the truce lar. Israeli Jews cannot be trusted. If I am IDF I will pretend to truce but really committed to it? hehehe.... i got other plans ahead

this thing got to work
Russia and China beri close to joining the fight in Gaza to save the palestinians.
Arabs have gone to China to complain.

(24-11-2023, 03:44 PM)singlon Wrote:  this thing got to work
Russia and China beri close to joining the fight in Gaza to save the palestinians.
Arabs have gone to China to complain.

I don't think Russia and China will send soldiers to fight. Most likely support in the form of weaponry and ammo etc. China got taiwan,japan,phillipines,india to worry about. Russia still bogged in the war inside Ukraine.

(24-11-2023, 03:39 PM)sgh Wrote:  Just wait for news violation of the truce lar. Israeli Jews cannot be trusted. If I am IDF I will pretend to truce but really committed to it? hehehe.... i got other plans ahead

Hamas asked Israel not to send drones to south Gaza during the ceasefire…however Israel has spy satellites, they will take this opportunity to find out where Hamas relocate and where the hostages come out from which tunnels so that they can destroy all of them once ceasefire ends.

(24-11-2023, 03:52 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Hamas asked Israel not to send drones to south Gaza during the ceasefire…however Israel has spy satellites, they will take this opportunity to find out where Hamas relocate and where the hostages come out from which tunnels so that they can destroy all of them once ceasefire ends.

Marvelous you finally can see through how Israel think. Once you think like them you will know their strategies. A war doctrine say know thy enemy 100 battles 100 won.

(24-11-2023, 04:00 PM)sgh Wrote:  Marvelous you finally can see through how Israel think. Once you think like them you will know their strategies. A war doctrine say know thy enemy 100 battles 100 won.

However Hamas tunnels have many exits, after the IDF destroys them Hamas militants will retreat to other tunnels

(24-11-2023, 04:33 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  However Hamas tunnels have many exits, after the IDF destroys them Hamas militants will retreat to other tunnels

That is why IDF must think of ways to get hold of such intel. Arrest suspected civilians in cahoots with Hamas torture to get info or send moles into Hamas formation to get info.

(24-11-2023, 03:39 PM)sgh Wrote:  Just wait for news violation of the truce lar. Israeli Jews cannot be trusted. If I am IDF I will pretend to truce but really committed to it? hehehe.... i got other plans ahead

Don't be so cocksure. What if you are wrong? Dare to chop off your kkj?  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(24-11-2023, 04:33 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  However Hamas tunnels have many exits, after the IDF destroys them Hamas militants will retreat to other tunnels

How do you know all this, Observer?  Rotfl

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(24-11-2023, 05:25 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Rotfl
等死的sgtalk.net/User-Oyk

killjoy certainly doesn't deserve you to start a thread on....
just speak nicely when you are spoken to