Yingluck: I feel frightened, first time that we have not travelled together

“I have an older brother who takes good care of me. But I feel frightened because this is the first time that we have not travelled together,” she said.

She also hoped Thaksin will be able to reunite with his family soon.

She also promised that she will be patient while living overseas.

Yingluck reportedly fled the country in 2017 and has been living in self-imposed exile since. She was found guilty in absentia over charges of abuse of power and sentenced to five years in prison.

https://www.thestar.com.my/aseanplus/ase...-good-luck

Former Thai prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra, who was given an eight-year prison sentence today, can seek a royal pardon and the process might take one to two months, said deputy director-general of the Department of Corrections Sitthi Sutivong.

He said that as soon as he arrived in prison, Thaksin (above, right) submitted an application for a royal pardon.

“The process can take about 2 months...but 1st from Yingluck the youngest among the 9th in the family. 1st is to have a good dinner with is youngest SWEETsister. Ms Yingluck. Wish You Good Luck. Big Grin

(23-08-2023, 10:09 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Former Thai prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra, who was given an eight-year prison sentence today, can seek a royal pardon and the process might take one to two months, said deputy director-general of the Department of Corrections Sitthi Sutivong.

He said that as soon as he arrived in prison, Thaksin (above, right) submitted an application for a royal pardon.

“The process can take about 2 months...but 1st from Yingluck the youngest among the 9th in the family. 1st is to have a good dinner with is youngest SWEET sister. Ms Yingluck. Wish You Good Luck. Big Grin Big Grin
Thaksin Shinawatra and his sister Yingluck Shinawatra are in Singapore through Saturday, a source close to Pheu Thai Party said today.
https://www.khaosodenglish.com/politics/...re-source/

Thaksin Shinawatra is a real fighter and a good political player.
MFP Pita is too stubborn on the lese majeste law amendment refused to have Pheu Thai in the coalition and is now an opposition.
Pheu Thai has no choice but to gang up with 10 other smaller parties to form a coalition government
Two important things which pleased the King and the Senate, no amendment on the lese majeste and 2 most hated military parties PPRP and UTN are in the coalition.
A Royal Pardon is imminent

Yingluck is in SG, pinky will look after her , no fear

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

theold Wrote:“I have an older brother who takes good care of me. But I feel frightened because this is the first time that we have not travelled together,” she said.

She also hoped Thaksin will be able to reunite with his family soon.

She also promised that she will be patient while living overseas.

Yingluck reportedly fled the country in 2017 and has been living in self-imposed exile since. She was found guilty in absentia over charges of abuse of power and sentenced to five years in prison.

https://www.thestar.com.my/aseanplus/ase...-good-luck

Sibling love is rare priceless.