The next generation of rich kids of Instagram in Singapore

https://www.herworld.com/gallery/life/en...singapore/

These rich kids is next 20 years rich Uncles and Aunties...

Cannot be many as golden era is gone.

(27-11-2023, 10:12 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Cannot be many as golden era is gone.

can as long they don't anyhow spend money , so far I read they got invest in their own business. Yea if fail will lost a lot money but again they can afford to loss....

(27-11-2023, 10:33 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  can as long they don't anyhow spend money , so far I read they got invest in their own business. Yea if fail will lost a lot money but again they can afford to loss....

Bro, Kim Lim is single. U go after her...please !!! Laughing

Smile

(27-11-2023, 10:43 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Bro, Kim Lim is single. U go after her...please !!! Laughing

Hello she got kid from first hubby. Sometimes is hard to be " step father "

yea say me thick skin, not handsome , poor also picky Smile

I remember back in the day when the "rich kids of Instagram" trend was at its peak – those were wild times, right?  Now, whether the golden era is gone or not, one thing's for sure: social media is still a fascinating place to witness the lifestyles of the rich and famous. Just wanted to share this cool site I found where you can actually boost your Instagram views https://www.smm-world.com/buy-instagram-views. Not that I'm all about the numbers, but it's an interesting way to see how the game has evolved. Anyway, excited to dive into more discussions with you all!

(27-11-2023, 10:47 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Hello she got kid from first hubby. Sometimes is hard to be " step father "

yea say me thick skin, not handsome , poor also picky Smile

Can try. If rejected you lose nothing. Skali she likes your type then you're like striking toto jackpot

(18-12-2023, 10:35 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Can try. If rejected you lose nothing. Skali she likes your type then you're like striking toto jackpot

This toto jackpot hard to strike hor, wait got many " house rules " by her parents also can endure her or not.

there are surely reason why first and 2nd hubby left her or is not her fault?

(18-12-2023, 10:55 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This toto jackpot hard to strike hor, wait got many " house rules " by her parents also can endure her or not.

there are surely reason why first and 2nd hubby left her or is not her fault?

倒插入门,必须忍