Quite pity Pierre Png don’t have kids

Due to his wife health condition I remember this is why they can’t have kids quite pity Sad he so handsome wife also look not bad. If they got kids surely very handsome or pretty one.

(19-04-2024, 09:36 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Due to his wife health condition I remember this is why they can’t have kids quite pity Sad he so handsome wife also look not bad. If they got kids surely very handsome or pretty one.

U got sister to let Pierre to pump raw creampie?

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(19-04-2024, 09:36 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Due to his wife health condition I remember this is why they can’t have kids  quite pity Sad he so handsome wife also look not bad. If they got kids surely very handsome or pretty one.

he will pity u also
becos u gay and no kids also...LOL
[+] 2 users Like singaporean1964's post

Why kapo about people don’t have kids.
Look at oneself before passing comment on others

Need to blame Ai Yoyo husband for introducing them health supplements Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/local...png-680241

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

https://www.nlb.gov.sg/main/article-deta...7337c5d316

(19-04-2024, 09:37 PM)Niubee Wrote:  U got sister to let Pierre to pump raw creampie?

You let your mum gets pumps. After that you have a little brother free of charge.

Good husband but no kids
Nothing is perfect

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

A very humble guy in person, the wife is extremely good in PR skill. Used to be so call neighbours cos they own a penthouse in the same residences but we both sold and left.

(21-04-2024, 09:55 AM)Sticw Wrote:  A very humble guy in person, the wife is extremely good in PR skill. Used to be so call neighbours cos they own a penthouse in the same residences but we both sold and left.

Yea, Pierre Png a lot mention he is friendly, never give a what " I'm a celebrity face etc " So next time you stay near their landed house? I do know Pierre Png stay in landed house. Can see that when he do video conference with the media inside his bedroom. The surrounding behind can tell he stay in a landed house.

(21-04-2024, 10:23 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Yea, Pierre Png a lot mention he is friendly, never give a what " I'm a celebrity face etc " So next time you stay near their landed house? I do know Pierre Png stay in landed house. Can see that when he do video conference with the media inside his bedroom. The surrounding behind can tell he stay in a landed house.

Most celebrities stay in landed homes at that time was cheaper

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(20-04-2024, 07:53 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Need to blame  Ai Yoyo husband for introducing them health supplements Big Grin

30 yr ago history.

(19-04-2024, 09:37 PM)Niubee Wrote:  U got sister to let Pierre to pump raw creampie?

Please don't bring family members in. It's not good netiquette. Thank you for your cooperation..

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(20-04-2024, 07:56 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/local...png-680241

Never go for vaccine jab, it can be prevented?  Thinking
This kind of money don’t save.

https://healthwaymedical.com/hpv-vaccina...4-KdKKuyBn&gclid=CjwKCAjwz42xBhB9EiwA48pT7-aHYN23mq_suQhctC9vnXHqaUUL49GtSmgkid0dvy4V3PtfJNW7nhoCp54QAvD_BwE

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"