The police have arrested the founder of the Healing the Divide group

The police have arrested the founder of the Healing the Divide group, as well as a doctor & his assistant, for conspiracy to cheat & their alleged involvement in submitting false vaccination status to MOH

https://bit.ly/3IrECgL
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

False vaccination papers is serious. 
Thought it only happened in Malaysia.

When will they arrest the communists dividing singapore in this forum?

(23-01-2022, 11:06 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  The police have arrested the founder of the Healing the Divide group, as well as a doctor & his assistant, for conspiracy to cheat & their alleged involvement in submitting false vaccination status to MOH

Send her to China or Russia.

(23-01-2022, 11:36 AM)guffaw Wrote:  When will they arrest the communists dividing singapore in this forum?

who

Smile

(23-01-2022, 11:36 AM)guffaw Wrote:  When will they arrest the communists dividing singapore in this forum?

After they arrested people like u who supported white terrorists.

You bang head against the govt, that's what you get. A broken head.

(23-01-2022, 11:29 AM)Migrant Wrote:  False vaccination papers is serious. 
Thought it only happened in Malaysia.

What happen in other countries and happen in SG i also not surprise or get shock
Why?

Simple, Money , Benefits, Agenda all these 3 things ARE THE SAME Everywhere

Can the police arrest all the cult groups in Singapore?

(23-01-2022, 11:44 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  After they arrested people like u who supported white terrorists.

Get lost you communist. Shoo.

This woman wasted everybody's time. She is not a qualified doctor but is giving out medical information which is selected .

Having said that, she still has to be treated fairly under the law.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(23-01-2022, 11:44 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  After they arrested people like u who supported white terrorists.

Do u support the non- citizen yellow terrorists?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

How come falsifying vaccination cert is an arrestable offence? Thought I read they only fine those who have committed the same offence earlier...... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(23-01-2022, 12:24 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  How come falsifying vaccination cert is an arrestable offence? Thought I read they only fine those who have committed the same offence earlier...... Thinking

Becos she and hubby sueing PAP lah. Sure gone case liao. Laughing

Actually who bun knife her from behind?🤔🤔 .
Plus why the doctor agree to this?🤔

in sg
cant play this game
not happy
look for evidence
then kpkb..

(23-01-2022, 11:06 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  The police have arrested the founder of the Healing the Divide group, as well as a doctor & his assistant, for conspiracy to cheat & their alleged involvement in submitting false vaccination status to MOH

Super sia suay …. its their rights for those who chose not to jab BUT to cheat lie & conspire to they are vaccinated. These people are have no self respect and absolute no principle for what they stand for …. pui

Lock them up and throw away the keys

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post