The rescued Cinereous vulture has finally managed to take flight

šŸ¤© The rescued Cinereous vulture has finally managed to take flight and is now free in the wild.

āž”ļø https://bit.ly/3GmBn9B

Follow us on @mothershipsg for the latest updates
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Very lovely bird. 1 wk ago, the Bird parkĀ Keepers were trying to release it to the wild. But, the bird refused to fly off. At last, it is free now.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

(12-01-2022, 02:45 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Very lovely bird. 1 wk ago, the Bird parkĀ Keepers were trying to release it to the wild. But, the bird refused to fly off. At last, it is free now.

Yes. It might be a vulture but it has a cute. friendly face [unlike our ugly otters] and was quite tame towards our handlers. It alsoĀ Ā madeĀ cute turkey noises when protesting, which was a surprise to me as I was expecting vulture like shrieks.
Think it will visit us again after dis trip as it had a good time here.
Buh Bye birdieĀ !! See you again~!Ā  Nerd Rainbow

(12-01-2022, 03:25 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Yes. It might be a vulture but it has a cute. friendly face [unlike our ugly otters] and was quite tame towards our handlers. It alsoĀ Ā madeĀ cute turkey noises when protesting, which was a surprise to me as I was expecting vulture like shrieks.
Think it will visit us again after dis trip as it had a good time here.
Buh Bye birdieĀ !! See you again~!Ā  Nerd Rainbow
Our bird lovers did a good job in taking care of this vulture......

They outsourced to Tangsen. He took his super soaker on first attempt and close the case right away.
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post