I noticed Ang mo got like to give tips unlike asian

for an example you want to return the change they will tell u keep the rest as Tips.

Because ang moh kay are stupiak mudderfugg

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(28-06-2024, 12:30 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Because ang moh kay are stupiak mudderfugg

Stupid ?? Look around the world compare those corporations still ang mo owned one a lot leh stupid will not world Richest like my idol Elon Musk

US tip, minimum is 5 USD.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

[[ForeverAlone]] dateline='[url=tel:1719503682' Wrote:  1719503682[/url]']
for an example you want to return the change they will tell u keep the rest as Tips.

How much tip he give you after sucking his cock? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(27-06-2024, 11:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  for an example you want to return the change they will tell u keep the rest as Tips.

Depends on which country the ang moh is from lah. Those countries that have service charge included in the bill usually don't tip.

In US, they expect you to give tips as much as 20%.
Taxi drivers too.

Tipping is only a sign of showing appreciation for the service rendered. This is not mandatory in our Asia regions.

While in America tipping is a must, if I am not wrong, they don’t have service charges like us in Singapore. Therefore they need to be tipped, even taking a ride in the taxi, to me that “forcing” the customer into showing appreciation through tipping however the services they get.

Just because the westerners giving tips would conclude that they are better off, both does not level up. After all, the better off wouldn’t mind giving some tips anyway, and there are those better off who refused to give tipping too.

Showing appreciations for the services is subjective to each individual.
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

(27-06-2024, 11:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  for an example you want to return the change they will tell u keep the rest as Tips.

What yr sample size?

Smile

(28-06-2024, 12:43 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Stupid ?? Look around the world compare those corporations still ang mo owned one a lot leh stupid will not world Richest like my idol Elon Musk

Rotfl … why not stupiak … 1% owns the world wealth and yet dumb fuggs chow ang moh still happily give tips …. ang moh is the stupiakest in the world

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(28-06-2024, 12:43 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Stupid ?? Look around the world compare those corporations still ang mo owned one a lot leh stupid will not world Richest like my idol Elon Musk
I wil give tips if the restaurant outlet didn’t charge service charge and GST. One example is Saizeriya at Chinatown Point. Of course must see their service standards. Their foods are reasonably priced and nice too.