The terracotta warriors and horses just dug up, looks real

In this regard, "Xuanqing Ancient Art" posted in the comment area, "Before you saw those disgraced ones many of them were originally like this, just oxidized."

"Xuanqing Ancient Art" recently released a video, with the text saying "It is vivid, the terracotta warriors and horses were freshly unearthed, the screen shows that the head of a terracotta warrior has clear facial features, and the color is very bright. Although it is covered with mud, it is still very realistic. It looks shocking from a distance.

https://www.ettoday.net/news/20221224/2408073.htm

At Xian?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Yes! Drawn by Artists.

(24-12-2022, 10:49 PM)theold Wrote:  Yes! Drawn by Artists.

It is not the real thing..........? Thinking

(24-12-2022, 10:54 PM)debono Wrote:  It is not the real thing..........? Thinking

Last time, they are coloured.

(24-12-2022, 10:59 PM)theold Wrote:  Last time, they are coloured.

oic........... Clapping

(24-12-2022, 10:48 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  At Xian?

Yes lah

LKY pic with his written comments was hanging outside the entrance

(24-12-2022, 10:48 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  At Xian?

I have been there once, and there is a farmer who discovered this, he charges 5 yuan to sign on a book.......... Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(24-12-2022, 11:08 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Yes lah

LKY pic with his written comments was hanging outside the entrance

At the Muslim quarters the meimei mostly good looking.  But dressed in Muslim garb.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(24-12-2022, 11:10 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  At the Muslim quarters the meimei mostly good looking.  But dressed in Muslim garb.

Very interesting lane

I cannot recalled what I have eaten in a crowded restaurant. Probably a noodle soup
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(24-12-2022, 11:10 PM)debono Wrote:  I have been there once, and there is a farmer who discovered this, he charges 5 yuan to sign on a book.......... Clapping

Not there anymore

I was there 1 May 2019 public holiday, and hotel px 2X (A$120) more costly than normal.

Nice titties Big Grin

Impressed seeing the model of Chinese first emperor Qin Shi Huang's tomb..

"The emperor's mausoleum has not been opened due to preservation concerns and the possibility of booby traps, but ancient writings indicate it was “filled with models of palaces, pavilions and offices.”

Experts think Qin Shi Huang's sprawling array of terracotta warriors was meant to protect him in the afterlife"

Amazing

Now they have stopped digging due to currently China still doesnt have technology to keep the colourings of the terracotta warriors. Heard the colours disappeared after exposing to air and turned to greyish black.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(24-12-2022, 11:10 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  At the Muslim quarters the meimei mostly good looking.  But dressed in Muslim garb.

Wah, you all went there together? Laughing

(25-12-2022, 07:54 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Wah, you all went there together? Laughing

Sgtalkers cheong the world over  Clapping Clapping

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

[Image: BD632-A36-0789-487-C-B36-A-B760-AE3-A954-F.jpg]

[Image: D0823230-73-A6-4-E89-AAF5-33-F301107-D0-D.jpg]

[Image: BBF6-C161-F408-4-B89-8-A82-1-F1-ABA931-A3-F.webp]

[Image: 31-AB7104-6-B37-42-AA-8802-CC7-D6-ECFB06-C.jpg]

[Image: 6036-EE43-055-D-4-B56-BD30-F610-C26-A34-A2.gif]

[Image: 07-DF9-CD7-C8-F0-431-F-8-FF1-9292-FC0599-CA.png]
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

There are quite a lot of things to do around there, besides the above mausoleum, there’s cycling on the castle walls, visiting the waterfall 壺口瀑布, visiting the drum and bell towers, Muslim quarters, haggling at their markets, and trying those village food, just for fun. To me the village food is unpalatable but it is to experience what the normal everyday folks eat there instead of the constant touristy food or hotel cuisines Big Grin

(25-12-2022, 07:54 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Wah, you all went there together? Laughing
I went there with my family and friends many years ago............. Clapping

(25-12-2022, 08:28 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  There are quite a lot of things to do around there, besides the above mausoleum, there’s cycling on the castle walls, visiting the waterfall 壺口瀑布, visiting the drum and bell towers, Muslim quarters, haggling at their markets, and trying those village food, just for fun.  To me the village food is unpalatable but it is to experience what the normal everyday folks eat there instead of the constant touristy food or hotel cuisines Big Grin

I haven’t been there before, will go and visit after Covid is over in China.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(25-12-2022, 08:38 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I haven’t been there before, will go and visit after Covid is over in China.

Better get there quick or else the Chinese gov. may lockdown this place again........... Clapping

(25-12-2022, 08:38 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I haven’t been there before, will go and visit after Covid is over in China.

Don't go during holiday - hotel fully booked and very expensive.

Arranged 3 nights stay each in these 3 cities IE Xian, Chongqing and Chengdu.

Travelling around easily by speed trains.
Note:
Suggest: Open an account with Bank of China for electronic payments as not many will accept Cash.
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

Nice titties Big Grin

(24-12-2022, 10:46 PM)theold Wrote:  In this regard, "Xuanqing Ancient Art" posted in the comment area, "Before you saw those disgraced ones many of them were originally like this, just oxidized."

"Xuanqing Ancient Art" recently released a video, with the text saying "It is vivid, the terracotta warriors and horses were freshly unearthed, the screen shows that the head of a terracotta warrior has clear facial features, and the color is very bright. Although it is covered with mud, it is still very realistic. It looks shocking from a distance.

https://www.ettoday.net/news/20221224/2408073.htm

all FAKE one lah......................ALL the REAL ones in Lau Jac's warehouse liao.................. Rotfl