The truth about Chee Soon Juan's NUS sacking

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...g.5164184/

[Image: chee1.png]

[Image: chee2.png]

[Image: chee3.png]

(05-12-2021, 10:09 AM)5354 Wrote:  The question everyone must ask chee is why he did not look for a job after he was sacked but chosed to be a lifetime beggar living off donations

And why he betrayed his master to be the traitor running SDP

Chiam was ousted. In politics this is not common?
LKY has people like lim chin song, Poh Soo kai detained without trial for decades.....and this people were his comrades. There is even more betrayal. While it is common in politics their unusually long detention was cruel.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Personally, I do not like Chee's style sometimes abit tacky and too eager to score..like inviting cleaners to his restaurant then posting on social media...to score a few points.

At times elevating himself to some savior who knows what the country needs ...

But the irony is his biggest achievement is what the pap did to him. By going after him, a benign naive politician, they show their true colors and they way they suppress others.

Overall I think he has improved over the years and his speeches are excellent. Especially the ones 2 elections ago.

I am sure he will be elected given deep problems in Singapore remain unaddressed and more due to dissatisfaction with the pap. However, I am not sure of his effectiveness once elected.

If anything all should learn from Low Thia Kiang on how to play the "long game". He was the only one who could dent the PAP hold on power.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(05-12-2021, 10:26 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Personally, I do not like Chee's style sometimes abit tacky and too eager to score..like inviting cleaners to his restaurant then posting on social media...to score a few points.

At times elevating himself to some savior who knows what the country needs ...

But the irony is his biggest achievement is what the pap did to him. By going after him, a benign naive politician, they show their true colors and they way they suppress others.

Overall I think he has improved over the years and his speeches are excellent. Especially the ones 2 elections ago.

I am sure he will be elected given deep problems in Singapore remain unaddressed and more due to dissatisfaction with the pap. However, I am not sure of his effectiveness once elected.

If anything all should learn from Low Thia Kiang on how to play the "long game". He was the only one who could dent the PAP hold on power.
CSJ could make a good MP if he is elected into office, cos he could debate with PAP members in Parliament. He will also able to help his residents to write good letters to the appropriate authorities to resolve their problems.... Big Grin Rolleyes
[+] 3 users Like debono's post

(05-12-2021, 10:09 AM)5354 Wrote:  The question everyone must ask chee is why he did not look for a job after he was sacked but chosed to be a lifetime beggar living off donations

And why he betrayed his master to be the traitor running SDP

Then please ask why people chose to be YouTuber these days. Isn't youtuber also a beggar living off donation from audience?

As youtuber, you need to have content for people to continue to support you. At least chee managed to do that.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(05-12-2021, 11:36 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Then please ask why people chose to be YouTuber these days. Isn't youtuber also a beggar living off donation from audience?

As youtuber, you need to have content for people to continue to support you. At least chee managed to do that.

Agreed.

Chee has also written many books that gave him royalty income. Probably has other sources of income. He did not beg for donations.

Amazing why people think the only way to earn an income is by getting a job. 

The real story about the Chee/CST saga, only the insiders know.  I think Chee did explained what really happened.

But sad to say, pap's character assassination was brilliant.  Many people still believed chee was a bad guy. 

The power of a controlled media...
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(05-12-2021, 05:27 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Agreed.

Chee has also written many books that gave him royalty income. Probably has other sources of income. He did not beg for donations.

The real story about the Chee/CST saga, only the insiders know.  I think Chee did explained what really happened.

But sad to say, pap's character assassination was brilliant.  Many people still believed chee was a bad guy. 

I like this EPIC Shouting at Goh C T, WHERE IS OUR CPF during GE
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Its not the power of media lah. Its majority of sinkees r real dubfarks. Laughing
[+] 2 users Like Notdumb's post

(05-12-2021, 05:38 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Its not the power of media lah. Its majority of sinkees r real dubfarks. Laughing

You tell Jac lah...  Rotfl

(05-12-2021, 05:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I like this EPIC Shouting at Goh C T, WHERE IS OUR CPF during GE

Long ago lau goh said that pinky slap Ah dhana over a dissagreement and the others in the room do nothing including kfc man. All so kuai

Laughing

Heng lah ..CSJ not out MP ..god is great

Agreed. Go opposite the PnP and should be the correct answer

Smile

Laughing

(05-12-2021, 06:33 PM)5354 Wrote:  It saddens me there are fools in this forum who supports a Thief, Traitor, Beggar & Bogeyman

You forgot to add fighter.. After fighting PAP for 10-20 years and still surviving..

As for fools, time will tell who is fool..

If you don't think for yourself, at least think for your son, unless you intend to send him to Malaysia or Vietnam before he serve NS..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

With all respect to Chiam, I don't think his leadership is good. If Chee does not get the support of the party's leaders, how can he usurp the secretary-general's position. This shows that many are not happy with Chiam.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(05-12-2021, 10:07 PM)OBlasterlord2 Wrote:  With all respect to Chiam, I don't think his leadership is good. If Chee does not get the support of the party's leaders, how can he usurp the secretary-general's position. This shows that many are not happy with Chiam.

The same way CSJ charmed the panties off many a populist sympathizers including several in this forum.:lol

(05-12-2021, 10:50 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  The same way CSJ charmed the panties off many a populist sympathizers including several in this forum.:lol

If he is so charming, why cant he charm the panties off voters in bukit batok?

(05-12-2021, 11:01 PM)RichDad Wrote:  If he is so charming, why cant he charm the panties off voters in bukit batok?

The difference between the composition of bukit batok voters vs SDP cadres vs sgtalk forumers

(05-12-2021, 10:50 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  The same way CSJ charmed the panties off many a populist sympathizers including several in this forum.:lol

I just did a search and yes, Chee did defend himself against this accusation years ago. You can read more about the clashes between Chiam and SDP's leadership.

https://yoursdp.org/publ/the_truth_about...11-1-0-16/
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post