SATS Share Price Dropped 20% Tiday!

What happened?

[Image: 3-A40-FE76-A263-4-E05-8-FB6-0-D5-A3-FC4211-D.png]

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/co...go-handler

Rightss issue coming la. So simple.

It's a very bad buy of a company ladened with high debts.

This means sats cashflow turn negative and it will not be able to pay dividends anymore.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Is there a vote for takeover? Investors should block this

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Worried for those working at SATS..those doing baggage handlers...ground crews...catering bento workers...likely No BONUS this year and next few years...and have to work more because more flights coming..

SATS cannot work there in next few years..

(29-09-2022, 04:30 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Worried for those working at SATS..those doing baggage handlers...ground crews...catering bento workers...likely No BONUS this year and next few years...and have to work more because more flights coming..

SATS cannot work there in next few years..

they get FT ah neh cheap labor

SATS is a bad company.

My old relative worked there for several years then they suddenly told him that, “You are too old”. BuT when he was hired, he was already 60+. So they transferred him to 清洁 部门 which he took. Then they complained he did not clear rubbish during his lunch time. My relative asked SATS, how to work during lunch time?

All Stat Boards and GLCs are badly managed and run using the old PaP structure that cannot work and does not fit Singapore anymore. Even if they outsource to subcon, it is still poorly managed from head to toe. Keppel, Singtel and even MOM.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 
[+] 1 user Likes Symmetry's post

(29-09-2022, 04:26 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It's a very bad buy of a company ladened with high debts.

This means sats cashflow turn negative and it will not be able to pay dividends anymore.

at least for another 2 yrs n more
so can forget this dying stock

Hope it does not turns out to be another sembmarine. Rights issues until blue black. Wil never buy any tamasuck-link stocks. Almost get-in Nanofilm when it was at all time high. Lucky that I found out it is tamasuck-link.

(29-09-2022, 07:11 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Hope it does not turns out to be another sembmarine. Rights issues until blue black.

For right issues, can investors don’t subscribe to the rights?

(29-09-2022, 07:17 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  For right issues, can investors don’t subscribe to the rights?

u can sell the rights for a small sum

(29-09-2022, 07:26 PM)talky Wrote:  u can sell the rights for a small sum

You mean they force you to get rights like 1 right per share you are holding….not like you have option to whether buy or dunt buy the rights issued? Sell rights to whom? Who will buy?

Hyflux & Sembcorp Marine are fresh on share holder's mind. So is SIA. All went bust when liquidity dried up & debt piled up.

Is SATS is too strategic to be allowed to fail like SIA?

Of course

(29-09-2022, 07:50 PM)icarus Wrote:  Hyflux & Sembcorp Marine are fresh on share holder's mind. So is SIA. All went bust when liquidity dried up & debt piled up.

Is SATS is too strategic to be allowed to fail like SIA?

Of course

+ Chartered Semiconductor Laughing

SIA, SATS, SIAEC, CAG are the spokes of the air hub
Information 

(29-09-2022, 07:17 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  For right issues, can investors don’t subscribe to the rights?
You hv a choice not to subscribe and sell away yr rights instead to get some cash.  However, yr principal shares wil be adjusted and diluted.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(29-09-2022, 07:34 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  You mean they force you to get rights like 1 right per share you are holding….not like you have option to whether buy or dunt buy the rights issued? Sell rights to whom? Who will buy?
You can sell it in the open mkt through yr broker.

M&A very hard.. esp for east to invest in west… chance of failing too high..

(29-09-2022, 08:02 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  + Chartered Semiconductor Laughing
I lost a bit of money on this counter.  Hit a historical high of $8+. Delisted at 0.40 cents. That's why i will never dabbled in tamasuck counters anymore.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post