The wife's careless sentence when drunk made her husband rush for DNA test

As soon as he finished speaking, his drunken wife got up and tried to grab her child. She even raised her voice:

"If you get bored with this gambling wife, then I'll go, don't call me back. He's my own child, not yours, so you don't have to worry."

When he got a new home and gave birth to a small child, his wife quit her job at a government agency to stay at home to take care of the children. 

But at her foster-in-law's house, Ha's wife does not take care of the children and housework, but is always passionate about gambling. 

Sometimes she even turned her house into a gathering place for her lottery friends. This makes his 3-year-old son, every time the lottery results are announced, memorize the prizes.

After the test, 7 days later, Mr. Ha received the DNA results in his hand. When he saw that his son was really his bloodline, this father burst into tears. He also affirmed that he would go home to convince his wife to go back to work, give up the lottery at all costs to build a happy family with her husband and children.

https://tintuc.vn/cau-noi-so-y-cua-vo-lu...ost2273401